Thursday, April 24, 2014

Surprise in the Mail


Hello again, my friends! I wanted to share a gift from a dear friend. A lot of you, I'm sure, know her or have visited her blog, Chatelet. If you haven't, go visit her and tell her hello for me! 

                        Katherine made me this lovely card. 

           And this beautiful collage...love the colors!



                     Here is a close-up of the bead work.

Isn't it just gorgeous? Love the lacie goodness! And the bling and pearls! 



         A close-up view of the back of the collage.



So talented Katherine is! Thank you sweet friend for thinking of me! 
I also want to thank you all for stopping by and for the comments, welcoming me back to blogland and congratulating me on my new marriage. I love hearing from you! 
I'll be posting soon on a few projects that I've been working on. What have you been creating? Or what about traveling? Have you been anywhere special lately? I would love to hear about it! 
In the meantime, hug someone you love and tell them so. Talk to you soon!

Love, Sonya

4 comments:

Blessings from Cindy said...

Wow, Katherine makes such gorgeous pieces!! Great to see you posting again! Maybe we could craft something together sometime.
Hugs to you, my sweet friend!
Blessings,
Cindy

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Sonya:

Such a lovely gift. But we do know Katherine [or Kasia as we think of her]to be both exceptionally kind and generous. And that is to say nothing of her undoubted talent.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Sonya,
what beautiful treasures you received from Katherine. She is such a kind and talented Lady.
Will write to you soon.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs,
Marie

violi igłą malowane said...

Śliczne ,,,