Monday, April 14, 2014

I'm Baaaccckkkk!

Hello everyone! I know it's been a long time, hasn't it? A lot has happened since I blogged last. I have missed it and YOU. 
This is going to be just a short post but I feel that it's an important one. 
I have remarried since I last posted and we just got back from a trip to Israel and Africa! More on that later...
I want to share a few photos of one of the places we visited in Jerusalem. I thought it very poignant, since Easter is just around the corner.

This is where they lay Jesus after He was crucified.


Yes, He (Jesus) wasn't there...He has Risen. Thank you, Heavenly Father for giving Your Son for us.

Happy Easter to all of you, friends. It's good to be back.

Love, Sonya

6 comments:

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Sonya,

Such exciting news! Many congratulations on your remarriage and may you enjoy much happiness together.

We await all news of your travels to foreign lands......

Happy Easter!

Karen B. said...

Oh Sonya,
so nice that you are back, it's been such a long time!

Congratulations On getting remarried! I am happy for you.

Hugs,
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Linda said...

Hi Sonya,
So glad you are back! I have missed you!Thanks for the beautiful photos for Easter! Congrats on your new life! I am so very happy for you!
XO
Linda

suziqu's thread works said...

Hello Dear Sonya
I saw you commenting here and there and just arrived back here through Google+
(which I don't use!) and wanted to say
how joyful I am for you in every way that life has changed in such a beautiful way for you through remarrying. So wonderful for you both!
I wish you all the love in the world that you deserve,
Big hugs,
Suzy

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi dear Sonya,
so great to have you back - I missed you:) Congratulations - I'm so happy for you.
Happy Easter.
Hugs,
Marie

Lululiz said...

Sonya! I am so glad to see you back in blogland and to see you so happy! Heartfelt congratulations on your marriage, I wish you all the happiness in the world.
Every time I go into my craftavan here in France, I see you in my mind, because the beautiful collage you made for me years ago, greets me as soon as I enter.
Big hugs and much love, xxx