Thursday, August 2, 2012

Treasures from Friends~

Hello again my friends. I told you I have more gifts of love to share with you. LYNN from Trash to Treasure Art sent me a beautiful tag and one of her gorgeous necklaces. She is the sweetest gal AND talented! Wow, is she ever! If you haven't met her, go visit her blog. You will be amazed with her artistic talent that she has!  She also has an Etsy shop where she sells her wonderful creations-Trash to Treasure Art.

See what I mean? Thank you for your big heart and for thinking of me, dearest Lynn. It means a lot to me. 
I also received a touching card and beautiful gift from NANCY from Sugar Lump Studios. I'm sure you all know her and have seen her gorgeous creations as well. 

I just love this collage pouch that she made!  She also has an Etsy shop-Sugar Lump Studios where you can purchase her treasures as well. Thank you, dear Nancy!
Inside the pouch, I found these wonderful mother-of-pearl buttons.
Isn't this heart pin darling? Thank you so much, Nancy AND Lynn for your thoughtfulness.


Many of you have asked me if I've been back in my craft room and that is on my list of things I need to get back into doing. I have missed it but it's amazing how hard it is to  concentrate on anything for even a short period of time in the midst of grief. But I promise it won't be long-I know it will be good for me. I have been missing you all and visiting your blogs as well. 


Tuesday the 7th would have been Mel's and my anniversary so it will be a sad day for me. My grief counselor suggested that I do something fun on that day to create another happy memory...so I invited some of my gal friends to dinner and will be sharing many happy memories and hopefully some good laughs. 


Thank you dear ones for dropping by and for your encouraging, caring comments. I appreciate each and every one. 


Love and bunches of grateful hugs,


Sonya

8 comments:

Sheila A. said...

Dear Sonya, I just read about your loss of the love of your life. I'm so sad for you and want to say that I will keep you in my prayers. God bless you, Sonya.

Michele said...

you deserve these beautiful loving gestures. i am so sorry for your loss. i am sending love and prayers. xo

Dorthe said...

Such beautiful and heartfelt gifts from dear Nancy and Lynn-all of them so lovely.

Dearest Sonya, what a good idea to meet with friends, on your and Mel`s anniversary, to make new and other happy memories for you. I know it all is so difficult for you ,having to learn to live allone, and missing him so much,-and that there will be a long time,before you feel real pleasure in creating again. Just take care dear friend, and take it easy, -one day you will be feeling the joy creating again.
Lots of love,
Dorthe

Katherine said...

Oh What beautiful stuff these dear gals made for you! Arent they just the sweetest? :D And I agree, you need to have some fun and I hope thats what your party will be! Cant wait to see you smiling again!

Hugs,

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi dear Sonya,
such beautiful gifts and created with love just for you from Lynn and Nancy.Enjoy your treasures.
I hope you will have a wonderful day with your friends on your anniversary and yes, there might be tears.Be thinking of you dear friend.
Sending hugs,
Marie

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Dear Sonya, the gifts you received are so very lovely. I think it is a wonderful idea that you surround yourself with friends on your anniversary. So much better than being alone and dwelling on your loss. Even though it will be a hard day, your friends will be there to support and see you through it. Wishing you all the best. Hugs and blessings, Tammy

Dortesjs said...

collage pouch are so beautiful and love the buttons.
wishing you all the best to

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Stopping by to send you HUGS and to tell you I MISS YA!!!! xoxoxo

Nancy