Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sweet Love in the Mail~

Dearest friends,
I wanted to share with you more wonderful love that was sent to me through the mail. If you haven't met any of these dear friends, I hope that you do. They have touched me beyond words. 
This has been a very hard time for me and I so appreciate the outpouring of love and prayers. Every morning that I wake I open my eyes-not really wanting to face another day without my Mel but I know that I must. It's still so hard to believe that he isn't here. You dear friends, make it easier for me and give me a reason to go on. 

As you can tell from the writing on the back of this beautiful tag that it came from my dear friend, Liz @ Lululiz in Lalaland , all the way from England.
And this beautifully wrapped gift...
This is what I found inside the lace. A bracelet made from wooden french rosary beads. Isn't it wonderful?  This gift arrived the day before my dear Mel passed and it was a very difficult day. This was a special reminder to keep my eyes on the Lord for comfort. Thank you sweet Liz, it means so much to me.  

This next gift came from my sweet friend, Suzy @ Suzyqu's Thread Works in New South Wales, Australia. It came on the day that Mel passed so...another very meaningful gift. Such a gorgeously detailed tag made just for me. 
The message on the back on the tag...
She also sent me this gorgeous memory keep. So, so pretty, isn't it? 
View of the inside. 

This treasures were tucked sweetly inside the pocket. Oh, thank you dearest Suzy. It is so special to me. I can't even tell you how much.
This darling tag was made and sent to me by my sweet friend, Cindy @ Whimsical Musings in Louisiana. I'm sure most of you have met her too. She is such a giving person and a very talented writer. Thank you dear friend for lifting my spirits.


Please, if you haven't met these kind, talented ladies, you just have to. Tell them I sent you and that they are wonderful! :) Thank you again ladies. These gifts will be cherished always.


Mel's memorial service will be this Saturday. I pray that it will be a great celebration for him and that many wonderful stories will be shared there. 


I hope this post finds you all doing well and are enjoying the warm summer days. Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking the time to leave your comments. 


Blessings and love,
Sonya~ 

7 comments:

violi igłą malowane said...

Sonia darling, are kept in such a difficult time for you. Well you got so beautiful and unique things.
Viola .. Regards

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Dear Sonya, the gifts you received were right on time. When you are at your lowest is when you need to remember that others are helping to carry you through. Sending lots of wishes for peace and comfort. I know the memorial service will be beautiful! Take care. Big hugs, Tammy

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Dear Sonya,
the gifts you received are all beautiful.Will be thinking of you on Saturday as this must be so very difficult for you and your family.Sending hugs and love,
Marie

Katherine said...

Oh girl, your gifts are stunning, Im not surprised dearie, you deserve them all, and what generous friends you have! Im praying for you my friend and I hope that soon the pain will abate...

Love,

Lululiz said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, dear Sonya. I hope that it will give you a tiny bit of comfort knowing that so many of us will be by your side in spirit.

Dorthe said...

Dear Sonya,
Such beautiful and heartfelt gifts from dear friends. I know they makes you feel loved and cherised, as you truly are dear friend.
I am holding you in my thoughts and prayers today,and sending a warm hug.
Love from Dorthe

Muhammad Atif said...

I hope that it will give you a comfort knowing that so many of us will be by your side in spirit, Send gifts to Pakistan from UK.