Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Just Sharin' the Love...

 Hello dear friends. I'm sure most of you know my dear friend Katherine by now. If you haven't met her, visit her blog, Chatelet and tell her how sweet and kind she is.  We've been writing to each other for quite awhile now and since Mel's been sick I haven't been writing as much to her and I'll tell you...I miss her a lot! 
I have to share with you the BIG box full of love that she sent to me recently. Just warning you ahead of time, there's lots of photos! But you just have to see what she sent.
 This is the lovely card she made for me. I love the colors...
 and the angel is so sweet and Mel's name...
 inside the card...
 Looking inside the box...
 I just love Katherine's style of wrapping presents. 
 Don't you love it?
 Such a little darling of a bird.
 These shoes were inside too! Soooo cute!!
 A birdhouse for my kitchen! 


 How beautiful is this little sweet shoe? 
 The roses and pearls are gorgeous, aren't they? Such beautiful work, Katherine.
 This pretty egg was inside the little box too.
 This cute little altered box...
 with cute little playing cards inside. 

 I love the roses on this box! 
 AND the kitty, sparkles and bling too!
 These crimson red knobs were inside the box and...
 these ceramic carved knobs.

 More goodies!

 AND even more!

 Isn't this fabric a beautiful lavender color? I can't wait to make something with this!
 This gorgeous fabric too!
 Are you drooling? :)
 Katherine also forwarded a gift from Viola @ Violi Igla Malowa.
 So pretty, Viola! Thank you, dear friend! 
 AND yes, Katherine and her girls thought of Deacon too. He was so excited as he was here when the package arrived. He received Spiderman  toys and candy which he absolutely loved! 


 He's blowing you a kiss dear Katherine, Magda and Vanda! 
 WOW! What treasures from my treasured friend. Thank you so much, Katherine.
The card is sitting in my lavender bedroom, right next to my photo of my Mel. 


Dear friends, I appreciate all the gifts, emails, and cards of love that has been shown. It has touched my heart so much, you don't even know how much.  


I will be back soon to share more gifts that have been sent. I hope that you are all doing well and enjoying your summer. 


Love and grateful hugs,


Sonya

6 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Dear Sonya, you truly are receiving such blessings of love from around the world. So many beautiful gifts. So much for you to create with. And so sweet for them to remember little Deacon, too. Wishing you all the best. Hugs, Tammy

Dorthe said...

My dear Sonya, what a packet full of beautiful, lovely things and of love.
So many treasures, for you, sweet friend,- I love the gorgeous fabrics.
Happy to see your name pop up on my bloglist. I wish you a good and happy week.
Hugs,Dorthe

violi igłą malowane said...

I'm glad you like it medallion.
Hugs Viola

Katherine said...

Im overjoyed that you like it! :) Deacon is the sweetest cookie ever! That did it for me, he's just too cute! Tell him he gets a smootch right back! :*
Im gad to see you on here again, Its been a long time, but girl, I love our letters and friendship! :D Thank you!

Hugs,

Lululiz said...

What a wonderful gift of beautiful things and crafty treasures, and above all, friendship. How special a friend she is to you. I hope you can find the time and the peace to create again, you know how much I love to see your creations. Every time I go into my craftavan, I am greeted by the beautiful collage you made for me. xxx

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Dear Sonya,
what a sweet and special friend you have in Katherine.I too hope that you will be back creating again.
Love and hugs to you,
Marie