Monday, June 4, 2012

A Surprise...

Hello friends. I went to check my mail yesterday and received quite a surprise. Dorthe from Den Lille Lade sent me a gift! Dorthe is such a sweet lady with a very giving heart. Go see her and get to know her if you haven't. 


God has a way of letting me know that He's here for me. I was feeling pretty down and discouraged...and alone. And really, I know I'm not but because of this dark valley that I'm walking through, it's hard to see, you know? Then I go to check the mail and I find Dorthe's package! God knew-it was His way of telling me, "You're not alone, beloved". I just cried. Thank you sweet Dorthe and thank you Lord, for placing Dorthe and others like her in my life. My heart is full.


  Here are of the photos of Dorthe's beautiful creations:



 I love the images that Dorthe used in her art pieces. And the driftwood from her beach! :)

 Written on the back.

 Thank you again, dear Dorthe. YOU are a blessing to me. 


I hope this post finds all of you well and enjoying some sunny weather and good times. I appreciate all the kind comments and the encouraging words from all of you.


 "True friendships are characterized by grace, truth, forgiveness, unselfishness, boundaries, care, and love in gigantic and mutual proportion.  —Luci Swindoll"


Love,
Sonya

9 comments:

Kasia said...

Hey girlie! Congrats but for some reason, there are no pictures in your post! :)

Hugs,

Kasia said...

Ohhhhh pretty! o.o Dorothe is so talented isnt she? and such a sweet friend! :)

Hugs,

suziqu's thread works said...

Dear Sweet Sonya
The angels are definitely looking after you and you are held in the hearts of many blogging friends too during this very difficult time - me being one of them!
Such a very beautiful tag and gorgeous collage from our dear Dorthe
- an angel in our midst!
My love and prayers continue for you both!
Love and hugs each day,
Suzy

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Dear Sonya, so sorry to hear of the point that you and Mel are at now, but it sounds like you've come to a place of peace and that is a blessing. My continued prayers and thoughts are with you. Tammy

Monica said...

Oh no, you're not alone dear one! We do what we can, trying to uplift you and send along our thoughts, love and prayers, but you're already in very good hands! :)
I was thinking of you, yesterday, and now found that sweet note of yours...
xoxo

Marilyn Rock said...

Sonya; lovely gifts of care and support. Thoughts of you and Mel. Thank you for your supportive words you leave on my Blog. xxoo

Lynn Stevens said...

Such a lovely gift from Dorthe.

Its no wonder your having a hard time coping.
I'm sending you a pm.
hugs Lynn

Vicki said...

What a lovely surprise! Prayers and hugs for you. I hope that Mel is comfortable and that you have lots of support and loving friends and family nearby. Thinking of you.

Vicki said...

What a lovely surprise! Prayers and hugs for you. I hope that Mel is comfortable and that you have lots of support and loving friends and family nearby. Thinking of you.