Tuesday, June 12, 2012

More Love in the Mail...

 Hello my dear friends. I just wanted to take a few minutes to share some sweet love in the mail that I received yesterday and today. God has a way of letting me know that I'm not alone in this valley. I received a beautiful card and tag made from my dear friend, Cindy from Blessings from Cindy. Please go visit her and tell her what a blessing SHE is. I took a pic of the envelope-I just showed the back of it, but isn't it gorgeous?
 I wish I could paint like this. Love all the muted flowers and the colors...
 With touching words inside...
 And this beautiful tag she made for me. 
 The back of it...I told you she was sweet. :)  Thank you, dear Cindy, I am touched by your words and talent. Blessings to you.
 Then today-I open my mailbox and there is this package from my sweet friend, Katherine at Chatelet. I opened this box and...
 It was absolutely FULL of different kinds of sweet chocolates! Oh yummmm!! 
Yes, ALL of this was inside the package! I was speechless! My daughter and grandson were here when I opened the box and they were stunned! Deacon was picking what HE wanted right away. Heehee. Oh my goodness, Katherine, thank you SOOO much!  I will think of you, sweet friend with every delicious bite! :)


I continue to receive love both near a far from friends and family that I will never forget. It means more than you can ever know. Facing the hardest time in my life and it really helps knowing that you are there, my friends. It really does. 


Mel is continuing to decline each week but continues to hold on to his faith in God that He will never leave him. We are receiving help from Hospice which has been a Godsend. They have been such a comfort and huge help to us. 


I hope this post finds you all doing well and enjoying some summer sunshine. I think of you all often and miss you dearly. 


Blessings and hugs to you,

Sonya~

12 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Thinking of you so....I'm so glad you received some gifts in the mail to make you smile ~ hugs and love to you and Mel as well, Dawn

Gaby Bee said...

There is nothing better than to receive such a beautiful piece of artwork. I'm really happy for you!

Enjoy!

Dorthe said...

Oh dearest Sonya,
such sweet post from sweet friends, I`m sure Deacon got very big eyes seing all the candy, :-)
And you dear friend ,I`m thinking about you every day, and sends you love and prayers for your Mel,
Dorthe

Lululiz said...

I am so glad that those lovely gifts from friends gave you a little cheer when you needed it. We are all thinking of you and your family.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Unexpected gifts are like sunshine. I'm glad they are able to bring a bit of cheer to your day. Sending continued prayers, thoughts and hugs your way. Blessings, Tammy

violi igłą malowane said...

Kasia is amazing, where she took all the Polish sweets. I wonder how you taste, I know them.
Yours and a lot of faith and strength I wish ..
Viola ...

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Dear Sonya,
so glad you are receiving such wonderful gifts to cheer you up a bit.My thoughts are with you and your family my dear friend.
Sending hugs and prayers.
Marie

Kasia said...

Im so happy that you got these my dear. Just wanted to send over some sweetness in a hard time. :) Sweeten up your days a bit! Im constantly praying for you all and wish I was with you now!

Hugs,

Sandy said...

Sonya,

I think of you and pray for all daily. Thank you for the update to let us know how you are. Lifting you to the Father,
Sandy

Monica said...

Thinking of you always!
xoxo

Monica said...

Thinking of you always!
xoxo

Awishdream said...

Hi Dear Sonya! I'm so sorry to hear this sad news!....Mel is out of pain and with the Lord now and you will see him again! you will miss him now but it's never the end! May you find the strength and peace to move you forward.
May God bless and keep you in his care.
Love & Blessings!
Melanie