Saturday, March 3, 2012

Love is the Key~

 Hello sweet friends. This chain belonged to my Mother. She would have loved what I did with it. She liked lots of bling.  I added some bling to the key and stamped the word "Love" in the top. Have you ever used the metal stamps? I didn't find it very easy to do. Of course, I probably don't have the right tools either...but I got it done. After smashing my thumb a couple times. :P

 Some of these pieces were left over from a class I just took. I couldn't let them go to waste.
The round piece above the key is a button that I just love. I don't remember where I got it but I thought it was pretty on the necklace. I soldered each jumpring onto the necklace too, so I wouldn't have to worry about losing any pieces. 

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments.

Have a wonderful day full of many blessings.

Sonya

8 comments:

Vintage Gal said...

What a sweet necklace. Don't part with this one. It's a keeper ;-)

Brenda said...

Wow, Sonya that is just gorgeous. Your work is really amazing! Love it.
Bren

Anne@A Little Fur in the Paint said...

Beautiful! Love your blog! I'm a new follower! ♥ Anne

peggy aplSEEDS said...

hello, Sonya, this necklace is gorgeous! and how wonderful that it belonged to your Mother. it makes it extra special! and i hope your thumb is ok, LOL!

Vicki said...

It is gorgeous and I love that part of it belonged to your mom.

Marva said...

Oh these are absolutely gorgeous! I'm so glad I found your blog! And so glad your hubby is okay, that is so scary!

Lynn Stevens said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Kasia said...

This is so pretty!!! I didnt see this! :) LOVE the key!!!!:)

Hugs,