Wednesday, February 15, 2012

To MY Valentine~

 Hello dear friends. I know Valentine's is over but I thought I would show you the Valentine I made for my hubby. I make him one every year. I love the shade of pink in this lace. Kind of a muted color. I buy it online at Flights of Fancy. Love their stuff!


 I liked all the seed beads.


 I don't remember where I got this little glass heart. If YOU gave it to me-thank YOU! :)

I sure hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day. I will be back to share what I won recently! ;) And of course, what I'm creating!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway-last day the 21st!

Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear from you!

Big hugs,


Sonya~

11 comments:

khess136 said...

Simply lovely, Sonya! I'm sure you have his heart!
Hugs,
Karen

Kasia said...

Ohhhh Mel must be over the moon! I would be! :D This is some beautiful work my dear! You did it again! :)

Hugs,

Michele said...

what a truly gorgeous valentine you made! and now i shall have to check our flights of fancy for myself! xo

Angela said...

Your valentine card is very pretty,
I love all the work you put into it.
It's a triple win situation, 1st, to enjoy making it, 2nd to give it to your loved one, 3rd to have it still in your home on display to admire it.
Love,
Angela.

Dorthe said...

Dear Sonya ,this is so very romantic, and such beautiful materials you have used-and the sweet heart and love-sign you added makes it even more romantic.
Beautiful,beautiful heart, sweet friend.
Hugs and love and belated happy Valentine`s.
Dorthe

Robin said...

What a sweet heart Sonya!

Hugs,
Robin

Amy said...

Hi Sonya,
How sweet your valentine is. I love the lace, but more, I love that you make your hubby one every year. What a collection to cherish.

Thank you for the advice about White Wednesday, I popped over there and am linked up.

Terri Gordon said...

Hi Sonya, Oh what a lovely Valentine, such a beautiful keepsake, thank you for sharing. I love your beautiful blog. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Terri

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi dear Sonya,
what a beautiful heart you created for your hubby.TFS.
Have a wonderful weekend my friend.
Hugs,
Marie

Linda said...

Beautiful, beautiful valentine. Lovely.
Linda

twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com

violi igłą malowane said...

Cudowne serce ..