Friday, February 17, 2012

A Mini Workshop~

 Hello friends!  Did any of you sign up for this online mini workshop-"A Gilded Valentine"? Ohhh, you should have! ;) Christy Tomlinson @ Scarlet Lime and Debbie and Shea @ A Gilded Life taught the workshops.
 I ordered the jewelry kit for one of the projects from Debbie and Shea. It came just in time for my class to start. :) It came in this cute little heart.
 All of this was inside the heart.
 Isn't this a beautiful, blingy brooch heart? I tried to pick up the sparkle with the camera.
 A this is what I made! Yes, I made it! Can you believe that?
 So many pretty little glass beads, pink pearls, buttons and charms.



I just loved making this bracelet. Now...on to other projects.

Thank you for stopping by dear friends. I'm linking up with sweet Beverly @ How Sweet the Sound  for Pink Saturday. If you have a blog and you have never participated, you just gotta. It's so fun meeting new friends!

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for visiting today. I especially appreciate when you take the time to comment-it means a lot to me.

Oh! I almost forgot-  sign up for my  Novica giveaway that ends on Feb. 21st.

Hugs and love,
Sonya~

12 comments:

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Beautiful! Your bracelet will become an heirloom! Truly!
HPS!
♥ Jil

peggy aplSEEDS said...

wow, it is really pretty! thank you for sharing!
hugs, peggy aplSEEDS

Kasia said...

I LOVE this!!!!!!! you my dear, are just super talented!!!! >:D

Hugs,

T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Sonya, your bracelet is absolutely beautiful. You are always up to something fun over there and trying new things. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Tammy

Anni - Fabric and Mixed Media Art said...

Sonya your bracelet is so wonderful you did a great job with it.
Hugs Anni

Dorthe said...

Dear Sonya, your bracelet is stunning- I so love all the wonderful bling, you have used-the glass pearls, and silvery pieces.You can be so proud to wear this piece of beauty.
Sonya I hope my little packet will soon be with you, it feels long ago I send it....but sometimes it just takes more that the 7-8 dayes.
Wish you a lovely week-end my friend.
Hugs,Dorthe

Gracie Jewellery said...

your bracelet is lovely-good job! Happy Pink Saturday!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Sonya Sweetie...
Oh my gosh this bracelet is just beautiful. I love it. You did an awesome job. I will have to go over and check out the site. I hope they still have a tutorial. Of course it isn't like doing one live.

I have been collecting pieces of jewelry that I thought would make some beauties as well. For now, I keep collecting. This has really encouraged me.

Thanks for sharing your fun. It made my day sweet friend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

chubskulit said...

Beautiful creation!

My PINK, have a blessed Sunday!

Vicki said...

So pretty!

Jennelise said...

How gorgeous! I have often looked at their kits and thought they were just beautiful :) Thankyou for sharing!
Jennelise

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Oh my goodness Sonya! This is just the most gorgeous thing ever! How tickled you must be with your complete project. I need to check this course out! Thanks for sharing your masterpiece!