Friday, February 24, 2012

A Few Things to Share~

 Hello again, friends. My daughter gave me a couple clear glass doorknobs the other day, so I thought I would do something with one of them.
 I added some bling and watch face and some wings. ;) I love old doorknobs. I would love all my doorknobs to be like this in the house. Wouldn't that be cool? Of course, I would get a lavender one for my bedroom. My hubby would be thrilled. ;)

 My buddy LOVES to watch the weather channel! I don't know why...
 Sissie could care less. She likes sleeping on my pillow.
 Now it's Buddie's turn. He was exhausted from watching so much tv. No wonder I couldn't make my bed until almost noon!
 I also wanted to share my win from the talented Laura @ Artfully Musing. She makes the most fabulous ATC cards. Well, anything she makes is fabulous! So much layering and depth. I've won her giveaways more than once! ;) And I am thrilled everytime! If you've never visited her-you must.
 I love the colors she used for this card...


Pretty isn't it? She is sitting in my craft room along with my others. Thank you, dear Laura (again!).

What have you been up to, friends?  I've been doing a little of this and a little of that. I will be sharing more of my makings soon.

It's a beautiful day here in Oregon! The frogs are out in the backyard and so loud that it's deafening! But I love it!

Back with more soon. Enjoy your weekend!

Love,
Sonya

9 comments:

Top of Mind Design said...

I love all of your treasures, Sonya! That includes your furry ones! Lol. Thank you for sharing my friend. xoxo.

Kasia said...

These are beautiful! I love what you did with the doorknob!!! the watch with the wings is brilliant! So is your win! A really great piece and you are right, look at all the layers! :D

Hugs,

Blessings from Cindy said...

Sonya~
I LOVE your doorknob creation; it is gorgeous! Nikki did good finding them! Your furry friends look so comfy. Sissie always brings a smile to my face because she is such a cutie. The card you won is lovely too.
Blessings,
Cindy

Rebecca said...

Love it, Sonya! What a gorgeous thing to do with an old knob! WOW!

xoRebecca PS: Love the card, too!

khess136 said...

What a lovely ATC and how sweet that you won it! I love your doorknob creation, Sonya...wish I could find some here in Tucson, but our vintage pickins' are slim. Your fur babies are so cute!
xoxo
Karen

Dorthe said...

A wonderful, and gorgeous door knop, dear Sonya,
and love the win from Laura, I have also won, one of her beautiful tags.
Your two friends, seems to really enjoy relaxing, one even with the tv, how fun.
Wish you a lovely sunday.
HUGS,xx
Dorthe

Lululiz said...

Gorgeous knob, I love the way you have embellished it.

Lynn Stevens said...

Those old door knobs are awesome! Love what you did with it!Congrat's on your win from Laura she does beautiful work.
Have a beautiful Sunday.
Hugs Lynn

violi igłą malowane said...

Wonderful handle ...