Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wonderful Gifts in the Mail~

 Hello dear friends.  I checked my mail last night around 8:30 and found a envelope from my dear friend, Marie at Lost Bird Studio! I couldn't wait to get home and open it!  I grabbed my camera and took pictures as I opened them. Most of you , I'm sure already know Marie. If you don't, you are missing out if you don't go visit her!  She is always sharing her talent with us on her blog and if you're lucky (like ME!) she gifts them too! I so love her style! In the picture above she made a little bag with a vintage image of a beautiful lady with lace and mother-of-pearl buttons and a vintage clothespin with lace tied to it.
 Inside the bag was this. I love how she uses vintage paper to wrap with.
 This tag was attached to it. I love the image and this is what it said on the back of it...
                                                    This made me smile. :)
                                   One of Marie's gorgeous journals.
 With one of her adorable nests tied to it.

 Inside the journal was this tag tucked in the side pocket.

 This is what the tag said.  Thank you, sweet Marie.
 This is the back of the lovely journal.
I told you she is talented. My gifts are proudly hanging on my art wall in my craft room. I love every single bit. Thank you for thinking of me.

What have YOU been up to? I started my "Heartstrings" class that Nancy is teaching. I'm having a great time. I will be sharing a couple things I've been working on soon. If you are interested go check it out.

I hope you are all having a great week! It has been raining cats and dogs here!  So great time to be in the craft room! :)

Love,
Sonya

10 comments:

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Sonya:
True friendship is one of life's greatest joys and how very fortunate you are, Sonya, to be surrounded with so many warm hearted and generous people.These gifts from Marie are absolutely lovely.

Julie Harward said...

It seems like you are always receiving something nice in the mail...this is all so nice, love the little birds nest! :D

Barbara Jean said...

all sooo sweet! What a blessing from a lovely woman.

blessings from me too

bj

Susan said...

Marie sounds like a keeper on your friends list. Her work is gorgeous!

Blessings from Cindy said...

How beautiful your gifts are from Marie! I agree about the rain...stay indoors & craft!! Miss knowing you are in the neighborhood!
Blessings,
Cindy

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi dear Sonya,
thank you so much for your kind words!Just so glad you liked my little surprise gifts.
You are such a special friend - thank you so much for your friendship.Have a lovely week.
Hugs,
Marie

Miss Sandy said...

Beautiful gift for a beautiful gal! Enjoy!

Kasia said...

Oh girl, this is really something! Marie is such a sweetheart and I know just what you mean, her talent is huge! You're exceptionally lucky! :) I love everything! All so beautiful!

Hugs,

BeautifulDees said...

Beauatiful gift's to cherish for sure.
Love,Debbie:)

Lululiz said...

How lovely of Marie to surprise you with such a beautiful gift. And you thoroughly deserve it, you are such a generous person yourself.