Thursday, January 26, 2012

Valentine's Banner

Hey sweet friends!  This is a banner that I just finished from Nancy's class. It was a lot of fun to make and I have other ideas for more...if I get around to it!
I thought this fabric was perfect with the little cherubs on it. I had to add one too. I love the metal letters and knew I would use them for a Valentine's Day project. I attached a little heart locket on the "L".




This looks cute hanging on my headboard. It would be cute hanging across the fireplace too, if I had one still. :(

I still have a few more projects that I'm working on. Thanks for dropping by and for your sweet comments.

Happy hugs,
Sonya

11 comments:

Kasia said...

LOVE this! Dear girl I swear, you might not beleive me when I say that I was planning hearts with the same sign! LOL I was inspired in a clothes shop of a friend that had JOYEUX NOEL and I thought to myself.. Ill make some for V-day and you beat me to them! LOL I laughed so hard! :D You've done them beautifully my dear! A stunning piece even without a firepace ;)

Hugs,

Dorthe said...

Dear Sonya, few minutes just to say HI-and that I love your beautiful romantic banner.
And such wonderful presents from dear Marie- you my sweet,so deserves them.
Hugs,Dorthe

Anni - Fabric and Mixed Media Art said...

Dear Sonya this Valentin banner is so wonderfully done, love the fabric and the letters.
Hugs Anni

Robin said...

Absolutely beautiful Sonya! Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Robin

Vintage Sandy said...

Sonya....just love this valentine banner and the letters are perfect on it if you don't mind me asking where did you find them?
Hugz

Miss Sandy said...

Sonya,

This is so pretty! I love the cheerful red fabrics.

Susan said...

Sonja, this banner is so cute. I will just have to make my version of it this weekend. I hope you don't mind me being a copy cat.

Blessings from Cindy said...

This is so sweet! I love all the added trinkets & the fabric is perfect! Looks like you are enjoying your classes from Nancy.
Blessings,
Cindy

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Sonya, the banner came out beautifully!!
Love the fabrics you used - just perfect.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Lululiz said...

I love the fabrics you used, and those metal letters are perfect! The garland is romantic and sweet and beautiful wherever you hang it.

Sanja said...

Beutiful!!!