Friday, January 13, 2012

Pincushion From My Friend

Hello sweet friends! Did you wonder what happened to me? Well, some of you know that I was in the middle of moving! Yuck! This move was hard because we moved from 3,000 sq ft. to 1,200 sq. ft. So I have boxed sitting everywhere! I wanted to take a picture of it all but I can't find my camera! It's in one of the boxes, but which one?  But I did take pictures of this wonderful pincushion from my dear friend, Cindy from Blessings From Cindy. I love it. Cindy is the sweetest. We met through blogland and she ended up moving just around the corner from me. And then.... I move to a different town! Ugh! But we will still visit one another. We don't live that far apart!
                                               She made this lovely tag as well.

I don't know about you, friends, but blogger has been giving me trouble ever since I've been back. It took me forever to write up this post and it ended up taking away one of my photos. So I think i will sign off for now, while I can!

I hope all is well with you, my friends. As soon as I get my craft room unpacked I plan on getting back to creating! I signed up for Nancy's class too! Go visit her. Her button is up at the top left hand corner. Just click on it.

I'm linking up with dear Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday.

Happy Pink Saturday everyone,


Sonya

19 comments:

Marti McClure said...

Sonya:

Good luck on the downsizing! The pin cushion is so cute - you are lucky to have such a nice friend! Happy Pink Saturday! ~Marti

Blessings from Cindy said...

Sonya~
What a sweet post, my friend! So happy you like it & hopefully you will be able to use it soon! ;-) See you soon!
Blessings,
Cindy

Dorthe said...

Dear Sonya, so good to see you back, I hope you are happy with your new adress, and starting to feel at home.
Your gift is so sweet and beautiful, and so is the tag.
Wish you a great week-end-
Hugs,Dorthe

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous tag and pincushion!

Vicki said...

So sweet. Hope the unpacking goes well. Thinking of you!

Katherines Corner said...

Gorgeous pincushion! I have pincushions on my to do craft list. Not sure when I will "to do it" but this one is lovely. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Happy Pink Saturday! Hugs. P.S. I hope you will stop by and say hello and enter my Pink Poodle giveaway :-)

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Sonya:
We do hope that after your move you are now getting more sorted. It certainly is such an upheaval but a marvellous opportunity to get rid of things that are really no longer needed.

What a wonderfully creative gift from Cindy. we 'met' her through you and do agree that she is marvellously talented.

thistlewoodfarm said...

Your gift from Cindy looks wonderful! Thank you so much for you sweet comment on my blog! Just stopping by to wish you a Happy Pink Saturday!

Julie Harward said...

I hope you will share pictures of your new place...when you find your camera! My son in law's mother made me a pin cushion much like this, they are so cute. :D

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi dear Sonya,
the gifts from Cindy are just beautiful!! You are so lucky to live so close together.Have a wonderful weekend dear friend.
Hugs,
Marie

chubskulit said...

Gorgeous! Happy Pink Saturday. I am now your follower.

My PINK is here. Please come and see.

Kasia said...

I've told Cindy too... this is stunning! You lucky gal! :D Glad youre getting back in here, we've missed you! :D

Hugs,

Anni - Fabric and Mixed Media Art said...

Dear Sonya nice you are back in blogland, hope you will soon find your stuff so you can be creative, beautiful pincushion and tag you friend made for you, have a nice sunday.
Hugs Anni

Leah H. said...

That is one fancy pincushion. Like it:)

Visiting for Pink Saturday! Here's my share- hope you can stop by:)

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/01/pink-elephant.html

Nancy said...

What a lovely gift. The best to you in your downsizing. We are doing it in stages, I think.

HPS visit, have a great week!

Miss Sandy said...

What a precious gift, so unique too! I am just getting to know your new friend through blogging and she sure is sweet. Hope your move went well and that you will be settled soon, I miss you!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Sonya,
Oh I hope that the move went well! What a beautiful, sweet gift from Cindy~she is a sweetheart!! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
XO
Cindy

Barbara Jean said...

oh such sweetness from one special gal.
blessings and welcome back. =)

barb

suziqu's thread works said...

Dear Sonya
How sweet to be given such a lovely gift just at this time of moving in to your new home. Now dear friend - don't rush and wear yourself out unpacking too soon as you have a whole year ahead of you for creating in your new studio.
Take care,
Many hugs and love,
Suzy