Friday, November 25, 2011

Meet Chilly and Willy~

 Hello friends! I made a couple more snowmen and decided to dress them a little differently from the other ones that I've made.I gave them names too. The first one is Chilly. :] 
 And this one is called Willy.
I'm thinking about decorating my tree with just homemade ornaments. What do you think?
You can purchase the tutorial on how to make these snowmen ornaments at The Feathered Nest. Dawn's tutorials are very easy to understand. You'll love her and the beautiful things she makes.

So did you survive Black Friday? I did...I stayed home! :)A friend of mine came over to visit and I ordered pizza. Had it delivered! I knew it would be a nuthouse in town. I did my Christmas shopping online last year and plan to do the same this year. They are having great sales plus free shipping. Why not? It saves gas and did you hear on the news about people going crazy? One lady in L.A. sprayed pepper spray at 20 people because she didn't want them to get what she was after! Ridiculous! What is wrong with people? But for the brave ones that survived the day-I hope YOU remembered to have fun. There is nothing in the stores worth getting into fights for.  

Thank you for visiting today. Have a wonderful weekend, dear friends.

Love,
Sonya

10 comments:

Mieke'S said...

Your snowman is wonderful!
Nice story!
Greetings Mieke'S

Kasia said...

Oh the snowmen are fabulous! Great name choices too! ;) Ive seen these around but yours are SO sweet!
The story about the woman is crazy!!! How could anyone do that? WOW! Boxing day is crazy too, but Ive never heard people going awol like that!

Hugs,

T's Daily Treasures said...

No Black Friday here and I certainly would not put myself out there with all the crazy people even if I had the opportunity. I think a tree with all handmade ornaments will be perfect. In fact, I think a homemade/heartmade/handmade Christmas is the best kind. Blessings to you and yours, Tammy

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Sonya your little snowmen are just darling! I want to make some of those!! I bought the tutorial last year and still have not done it~
Sooo precious!!

Lisa said...

Sonya,
I love your sweet snowman! I have Dawn's tutorial too & have never tried it. I don't know much about paperclay, but seeing yours has inspired me! So many lovely things on your blog today. I'll try to remember my faves.
The ornaments you made are amazing! Love them! Just my style too. The treasures from Barb...oh my! I love that coin purse & the vintage perfume bottle. (I remember that brand from when I was little)
Have a great week!
Lisa

Junk Fairy said...

Your Snowmen are stinkin cute!
Merry Wishes!
E

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Sonya!! I'm in LOVE with the top hat you made for your sweet snowmen!!! How adorable...I've not made any this year and you make me want to make some now :) Thank you so much for the link love dear friend!!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving ~ hugs and love, Dawn

Dorthe said...

Dear Sonya,
they are so cute your little snowmen- and I love your idea about a fully homemade christmas tree ornaments- going out buying seems crazy - wow, what does people think about!!! Have a safe and good week-end.
xo,Dorthe

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Sonya,
your snowmens are adorable and I like your idea to decorate the tree with handmade ornaments.Have a lovely Sunday.
Hugs,
Marie

Candy C said...

So adorable~~~ I love them! I need to check out Dawn's tutorial and try these. They are too cute! <3 Candy