Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Letter Crazy!

 Hello my friends! Do you like using letters in your decor? I sure do! This was a lot of fun seeing how many different kinds of "K's" I could come up with. I made this one for my friend, Katherine at Chatelet
 I used old book paper, stamps and vintage buttons.
 I love this blingy K! :) And the button with the black bead in the center.
 See the bee that landed on the black "K"?
 Katherine loves birds, so I had to add at least one!
 All the vintage buttons are made out of metal and so is this letter "K".
I hope you like it, Katherine! :) I need to make me one now. 

Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I'm asking my American friends. Canada had theirs already. What are your Thanksgiving plans? What are you thankful for? I'm thankful for your friendships and for visiting me. I'm also thankful for your lovely comments!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Many blessings,
Sonya

7 comments:

Trisha said...

I love letters! All of those K's are so much fun and I am sure she will enjoy it! Happy Thanksgiving!

~Trisha

Kasia said...

Hello my sweetest friend!!!!

Im ecstatic! I ADORE this piece!!! Just look at all those K's!!! :D You really outdid yourself (I say this alot on here) lol but its true! WHAT a beauty! Thank you dear!!!!!

Huggles,

Barbara Jean said...

very cute, and creative!!

blessings
bj

Createology said...

This K is krazy kreative. I adore this. Happy Thanksgiving Blessings...

Blessings from Cindy said...

Sonya~
You did a wonderful job in finding all kinds of "K"'s...Love it! It is a very special one of a kind piece! Happy Thanksgiving!
Blessings,
Cindy

Dorthe said...

Your K is gorgeous Sonya- so many little K`s you have found-so sweet a thought, and a very beautiful gift,to your friend.
Happy thanksgiving to you and your family ,dear freind.
Hugs,Dorthe

Lululiz said...

I am sure Katherine is absolutely delighted with this. What a clever idea, and so beautifully executed. I love it.