Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy White Wednesday~

 Hello friends! Just a couple things to share with you. I made this ornament last night. This first one on sewed onto a little 4 inch hanger. I bought these hangers a long time ago and figured it was time to use them.
 Of course, I had to sprinkle it with a little Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter. It's much prettier in real life.
 This is a hangy thingy that I made using a Paper Whimsy image. I thought she looked like an angel so...she became one! I wanted her dress to look kind of like she was floating on a cloud.
 The flowers she is holding matches the flowers in her hair.
A sprinkling of a little tinsel glitter is a must! :)

I'm joining Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday. Go see the others that have joined in, you will love what they are sharing!

Thank YOU for visiting me today and for your lovely comments.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Love,
Sonya

13 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Sonya,

Absolutely gorgeous! Love them!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
XOXO
Linda

sissie said...

Just beautiful. I love the sparkle the tinsel glitter adds.

hugs
Sissie

Blessings from Cindy said...

I think I HAVE to see these in person!! They are gorgeous!! Happy Thanksgiving, Sonya, to you & your family!!
Blessings,
Cindy

Jean Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Absolutely beautiful,dear Sonya!TFS.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Hugs,
Marie

Michele said...

just lovely! happy thanksgiving! xo

Kasia said...

heyyyyy!

These are both such stunners! Yes, Im running out of praise words in case youre wondering -.- LOL LOVELY stuff!!!!

Hugs,

Dorthe said...

I love your beautiful angel,Sonya, what a wonderful idea- love how she floats :) and the hnager is a so cute thing, too.
Happy thanksgiving-dear.
XO,Dorthe

Miss Sandy said...

Oh my goodness these are heavenly! So pretty and I love the tinsel glitter touch. Have a wonderful weekend!

Terri said...

Hello Sonya, what a lovely blog you have! Your 4x4 is truly romantic looking, and your angel tag is gorgeous as well. I love the skirt you gave her, and I am going to have to look out for that MS tinsel glitter! It looks fab.
Hugs,
Terri
Thank you for linking up to Deck The Halls Sunday!

angel said...

soo cute hugs

Kelly_Deal said...

What lovely ornaments!

Barbara Jean said...

Hi sweet girl
love that first little collage.

almost inspires me to do something creative. maybe soon.

blessings
barb