Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Another Birthday Surprise!

 Hello my dear friends! Can you believe it? Another  birthday package in the mail! This time it was from my friend Rae-Marie! I met her when I was in the show Vintage Marketplace at Barb's Treasures From the Heart shop. We spent the day just blabbing back and forth and had a great time getting to know one another. We swapped some goodies with each other. I love doing that! :)
 All the goodies she sent me were inside this cute little birdie box. Oh, yeah, this little box was wrapped in cheesecloth which will be great for my crafts!
 This will be great to use for a Christmas project! :)
                               A cute little vintage matchbox.
 Look what was inside it! I love these, Rae-Marie! She knew I would!
 Don't you  love vintage cards? They just don't make them like this anymore.  In mint condition too.

 A pretty handkerchief and little bird pillow.
 Don't you just love birds! :)
 She is precious as can be too!  Perfect little size for a collage!
 What do you think about this beautiful little coin purse? Love the pearls!
 A darling nest. I just love the feathers inside the nest.

 Adorable little perfume bottle.
Thank you SO much Rae-Marie! (((HUGS)))! I love every bit of my birthday gifts!  You put a big smile on my face today!

And thank you all for stopping by and for your lovely comments. I enjoyed sharing my gifts with you.

What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Have a wonderful safe week.

Blessings,
Sonya

14 comments:

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Sonya:
You are, as you surely know, so very fortunate to have so many very kind and generous friends. We can only imagine the pleasure you must have had unwrapping this very exciting gift box.

Dorthe said...

Dear Sonya,
oh so many lovely things, the purce and nest are so wonderful, and all the sweetnes to create with looks so good.
You have been a lucky girl those last weeks :)
Enjoy your latest gifts- and hugs
Dorthe

Blessings from Cindy said...

Such wonderful things that you can create with!!! Hope your week is going well.
Blessings,
Cindy

Tina Eudora said...

Happy Birthday Sonya, and how lucky a gal are you! I would be over the moon with all that lovely stuff! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and enjoy many, many ore!
Tina xo

Kasia said...

These are all such lovely gifts! She really did spoil you! :) I love the nest and the boxes and the bag and everything is just lovely! You deserve it girl!

Hugs,

Miss Sandy said...

A belated Happy Birthday! What sweet and thoughtful treasures you were showered with! Love that tiny perfume bottle, very pretty label.

T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Sonya, I've missed so many of your posts -- with vacation last week, and then the sprained ankle has had me rather blah this week. I missed your birthday! Happiest of wishes to you. I hope your husband is well now after his bout with pneumonia. You certainly received so many wonderful, beautiful, fabulous gifts from lovely friends. Enjoy! Hope your week is great. Tammy

Anneke said...

wow, what a lovely things to see.
and i wish you a happy birhtday and many years in good health

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Happy birthday! What a thoughtful and fun little collection! I know you enjoyed discovering all the little treasures inside the box.

Lululiz said...

Gorgeous gifts, how very generous of your friend.

Vicki said...

I love these treasures you received in the mail. I'm not sure I ever gave you a proper Happy Birthday wish! Forgive me. Hope you and yours have a Happy Thanksgiving! xoxo

Barbara Jean said...

Sonya,
What a sweet package she sent you.
She is such a giving person.

Love that little purse, and would sure love to know where she got those domino size tiles with such great words on them

blessings girl

barb

Barbara Jean said...

PS does she have a blog or web site???

Unknown said...

Hi Sonja I am so glad you liked your box your photo.s are deliteful! I can't wait to see what you create! Blessings for the holidays! Hugs Rae-Marie