Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Family Members!

 Hello sweet friends!! I just had to share the new family members at Nikki and Deacon's house! They are the cutest. I think Deacon is pretty proud, don't you?
 This is Oliver. We went to Walmart and outside in a grocery basket they sat. Two month old toy poodles and both are boys.Nikki couldn't decide which one she wanted...so she took both! :P
                This is Dudley. You should hear him bark!
 They just love to play with Deacon. Biting and licking his ears and feet!

                  Can you tell Deacon is enjoying this?

                                    Oliver loves to give kisses.

                                    They love to be held.
 I think they're tuckered out from all the playing. :)


                                       So relaxed...
"Thank you, Mommy!" Deacon is saying! :)  These babies have the sweetest dispositions. Very laid back. I think it will be good for Nikki and Deacon both to have these little ones in their new home.

Thank you for stopping by. I so appreciate your comments too! I hope you are all having pleasant Fall weather. Are you thinking about Christmas yet? I am! :)

Have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Sonya

18 comments:

Kasia said...

These are CUTER than I thought! Ohhh you can tell both Deacon and Nikki are into them! :) Lovely boys you have now! :D

And I think about Christmas all the time! ^.^

Hugs dear girl!

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Sonya:
Oliver and Dudley are both adorable and seem to have settled into their new home already. We are sure that they will love and be loved and that is what it is all about!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Ohhh Sonya they are as cute as can be!!
That is awesome that you took both of them!!

Candy C said...

Oh Sonya...Dudley and Oliver are adorable! Looks like Deacon and "the boys" have become fast friends! <3 Candy

Vicki said...

How sweet! Congrats to Nikki and Deacon! I love the names. I think it is always great to have two. We have always had a bonded pair of bassets. They really help keep each other company. So fun!

My Blessed Serendipity Life said...

They are so adorable! What fun it must be at your house.

xo,
Danielle

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh there both so cute, and to have two new puppies, their lucky to have such a loving home and family.
hugs Lynn

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

They are too cute. You can tell he loves those new babies.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Sonya,
They are totally adorable little darlin's!!!! How cute can they be? What a welcome treat, indeed!!! SO much fun. I'll bet Deacon just can't get enough of having them to play with. XO Cindy

Cheryl said...

At first glance, I thought those were two stuffed animals. HOW CUTE!

Dorthe said...

Oh my goodness-Sonya, they are adorable, both,
I so understand he could not choose which to keep- he will have so much fun and joy with those two new members in the house.
Hugs,Dorthe

Julie Harward said...

LOL these are the cutest little pups..just what every handsome little boy needs to have! :D

peggy aplSEEDS said...

cute, cute, cute!

Sue said...

Love the puppies! I'm so happy they were rescued together! And "thank you" for the camera recommendation. I'm going tomorrow to check the camera out!
Take care, Sue

Barbara Jean said...

Oh so cute and fun!!!!

blessings
barb

jules said...

They are absolutely adorable!

And of course Deacon is adorable too...

Riki Schumacher said...

Oh how could you pick, I couldn't! Of course both! Lucky dogs. Thanks for entering my contest! Good luck, maybe you'll win AGAIN! Riki

Donna said...

Oh my goodness, these little pups are just the cutest! Who could resist those sweet faces? So glad they found a happy home!