Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloween Garage Sale Finds

 Hello my boo-tiful friends! :) I wanted to share some Halloween finds that I bought last year at garage sales. I'll tell you, that's the way to decorate your house! It's a so much cheaper way to go. This pumpkin guy in a boot I thought was so cute. Doesn't he look like a "Dee Foust" creation? Her creations aren't cheap either...but they are at garage sales! I bought him for 2 bucks!Whoo-hoo!
He's smiling, he thinks I got a good deal too!


Baby was reeealllly enthused about getting her picture taken.

I love the image on this box.



Mr. Mouse holding an acorn and an oak leaf.

Happy Haunting!

I know these aren't Halloween but aren't they cute?


Such a cute witch.

A Pumpkin girl holding her kitty.

A removable head so you can put candy inside the pumpkin.


This kitty and pumpkin stands about 21 inches tall.
 
It has sparkles all over it.

I found this witch too about the same height as the kitty.

I don't know if you can see the glitter on her.

This ceramic ghost looks awesome lit up at night!


I thought this strange looking pillow was so ugly, it was cute! Really heavy too. I wouldn't want to pillow fight with it!

Sissie Pants is not thrilled about the picture taking either...

Nikki bought Sissie this little shirt for Halloween. :)

Thank you for dropping by dear friends and for your wonderful comments.

I will be having a giveaway soon. It's about time don't you think? Hmmm, what should it be? I would love to hear some ideas.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,
Sonya

6 comments:

My Sparrows Nest said...

I'm not a Halloween decorator but your things are so cute you might convince me! LOL I love the stuffed mouse...too cute!

Susan said...

Your Halloween finds are so cute. I decorate for fall, but not Halloween.

Creative Grammie said...

How lucky you are Sonya to find such fun Halloween treats! It's always fun for our household to decorate for Halloween; the GCs love it.
Thanks for sharing your fantastic finds!
Hugs to you.

Kasia said...

Hey Girlie!

the little guy will have a ball! These finds are fabulous! I dont decorate for Halloween too, just fall :) If anything, a MS thing is enough! LOL Great post! And how many goodies!

Hugs,

Lululiz said...

Aww, so much cuteness, I think my favourite is the kitty on the pumpkin, thats really quite adorable.

marie said...

You have some wonderful Halloween decorations. I love the pumpkin in the boot ~ what a deal that was!! Like Liz up above ~ my favorite piece is the kitty on the pumpkin. It's adorable.

Thanks for visiting me today!