Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Goodie in the Mail!

 Hello my dear friends! I wanted to share something that I got in the mail yesterday. Oh, I LOVE getting goodies in the mail! I'm sure a lot of you already know Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff. If you don't, you need to go visit her blog. You will love her! She is a paper and mixed media collage artist, and I love her work!Kimberly also has two etsy shops.  

Why did she send this to me?  Because SHE is a kind and thoughtful person. The tag has so many textures, and the pretty Fall colors and of course, the Paper Whimsy image...always love them! She sewed the little brown and white polka dot envelope for the tag too.

Thank you, Kimberly! I have it hanging on my wall in my studio!
Now, friends go visit her blog and her etsy shops...you will love her work and her.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Blessings,
Sonya

5 comments:

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Sonya:
How absolutely thrilling for you and such a wonderful surprise. Like you, we so much enjoy having letters, cards and packages arrive through the post which, in these times of instant communication via email and the mobile phone, make them all the more special. What a really kind thought of Kimberly.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

What a great surprise..and a pretty one as well! Lucky YOU :-)

Kasia said...

HEllo girlie!
This is just the sweetest thing! I love the colours and you must be so happy with it! :)

Hugs,

Blessings from Cindy said...

How fun to get a surprise in the mail that is so lovely!
Blessings,
Cindy

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

The tag from Kimberly is just beautiful,dear Sonya!!TFS.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs,
Marie