Sunday, October 30, 2011

Frosty the Snowman~

Hello my bloggy friends! I purchased an online class in February of 2010. The course consisted of 12 tutorials from fabulous artists. Because of family tragedies last year I only got one tutorial accomplished and that was it. I recently dug them out of my file box and thought it was high time to give some of them a try. Most of you know Dawn from Feathered Nest. She offered a cute little snowman tutorial. This is my little snowman! ;) This was so fun make. If you're interested in trying this little project out, she still sells the tutorial in her Etsy shop, Sew Many Roses. Go visit her and tell her hi for me! The photo does not do the little snowman justice. He is sparkley with glitter so he will look beautiful under the Christmas lights. 

My poor husband is suffering from pneumonia again and is quite ill. I would appreciate if you would send up prayers for him. I hope this post finds you all doing well and enjoying the anticipation of the holidays. Please stay safe on Halloween.

Thank you for stopping by and for your sweet comments you always leave me. I really appreciate each and every one!  

Love,
Sonya

12 comments:

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Helo Sonya:
We are most distressed to read of your husband's illness. You are both in our thoughts at this very anxious time.

Kasia said...

Oh dearie! The snowman is absolutely adorable! I love the sweet gentle colours! My love is with you and Mel!

Hugs,

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi dear Sonya,
your snowman is just adorable. Hope your husband will recover soon.
Sending hugs and prayers,
Marie

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Sonya your little snowman is just precious!! I think I bought Dawn's tutorial too but haven't done one ~ I need to find it ~
I will be praying for your husband!

xoxo
Lori

Blessings from Cindy said...

Sonya~
I am continuing to pray for healing & strength for Mel. Your snowman is so sweet! I remember seeing the tutorial on Dawn's blog & thinking it was so cute. You did a beautiful job! Take care of Mel & yourself, my friend.
*Hugs* & Blessings,
Cindy

Dorthe said...

Dear Sonya,
I so hope your husbond will soon get better,
and love your snowman-he is a cutie.
Hugs and prayers,
Dorthe

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Sonya!! Your snowman turned out just PRECIOUS!!! You're a natural girl ~ I'm so sorry your husband is sick, I will be sure to keep him (and you too) in my thoughts and prayers...sending you hugs and love, Dawn

BECKY said...

Hi Sonya,
Your little snowman is absolutely charming! I love him! They always make me smile!!

Please know that I will be praying for your hubby. So sorry to hear that he is ill.

Have a blessed week,
Hugs,
Becky

marie said...

Your snowman is so sweet. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you make.
I'll be praying for your husband and for you. Hope he feels well real soon!

Candy C said...

Sonya...prayers being sent up as I am typing this for your dear husband who is suffering with pneumonia. I hope that today is a better day than yesterday and tomorrow is even better than today for him. :) Your little snowman is adorable. Sending good thoughts your way...
<3 Candy

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Sonya,
I am so sorry to hear about your husband...this is awful...I will pray right now...Love & hugs, Cindy

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Sonya
your little snowman is just the cutest!
I am sending prayers for your hubby. Hope he feels better soon...so hard to get over that stuff.
xoxo