Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dreams are a Wish Your Heart Makes

Hello dear friends.  I thought I would share another bookmark that I finished this morning.
I love the image of this Mother reading to her child. While she listens to her Mother, she is wishing and dreaming...

Did you like to be read to when you were a child? I sure did. I still listen to books on CDs while I'm working in my studio. So relaxing.
 Since I used the words,"Dreams are a wish your heart makes", I also used heart-shaped lace on the bookmark.
You can never have too many bookmarks. They make great inexpensive gifts for Christmas too.

Thank you for stopping by and for your sweet comments. I hope you are enjoying your week.

Blessings,
Sonya 

6 comments:

Kasia said...

Hey hey hey!

I LOVE this! What a wonderful creation! I cant get enough of the lace and such heartfelt words! And there is always something magical in watching a mother read to her child, and remember ones own childhood... You put a smile on my face dearie, thank you!

Hugs,

Creative Grammie said...

Beautiful bookmark Sonya! I love the scene and the daintiness of the lace. TFS

Fabric Art said...

Dear Sonya your bookmark is so beautifully made and the image is so sweet.

Hugs Anni

Lululiz said...

What a beautiful bookmark, and yes, I loved to be read to, and I also love listening to books on tape or CD, especially on long car journeys to France.

Dorthe said...

Your bookmark is so very beautiful, Sonya, the image very lovely...and yes I loved when my father every evening read a childrens book for me,- thanks for the memory :)
Hugs,Dorthe

Tina @ TinyBear said...

Your bookmark is so pretty Sonya - love the details.
Have a wonderful day
xo Tina