Monday, September 12, 2011

~Coburg Antique Fair~

 Hello again, my friends! Have you ever been to the Coburg Antique Fair?  This year marked their 24th year!  Can you believe that? They had over 300 vendors (double click on the first image)...it goes on forever! Plus they had live music and food.  This town is just a little town and oh so cute. Look at all the people who showed up!
 See this wonderful wrought iron bed?  My sister bought it! I love it!
                    Isn't this spreader the cutest as a planter?  
                               I was coveting this...really bad!
 The fair starts at 8:00 in the morning, it was 9 when we arrived and these doors were already sold! Pooh. They were only $29! *scream*!!! Some people (not me) show up at 3 and 4 in the morning with flashlights! Now that's dedication.
 Another cool door that was sold! I loved the narrowness of it.
                                            These baskets are darling!
 This is the way whole town looks. So charming, isn't it? I want to live here.
 Just look at this chaise lounge! My daughter wanted this! It was sold. :(
                             I love red! And I loved this!
 These chairs were a very pale, pale teal color...so pretty.
 I had to show you this little "Miss". When my grandson saw her he said, "Oh Grandma, isn't SHE beautiful!" :D
 Double click so you can get a better look at all the goodies.
 Sorry about the glare in the photo. It was only 95 degrees! Whew! Double click.
 Isn't this little tricycle darling?
 I loved these rocking chairs, the color, the cut-out design and the fact that they rocked!
 Do you have a thing for suitcases? Well, take your pick!
                                                Deacon wanted this.
                                       And doesn't this sign say it all?
 Isn't this a groovy dress? I couldn't find the go-go boots!
 My sister has a lavender kitchen. Lavender gingham utensils. Perfect.
                                             A coal scuttle.
 So many cute little cottages throughout the town. Mayberry.
  
                     I wanted these for my craft room!
There was endless linens. Beautiful.

I hope you enjoyed a little taste of the Coburg Antique Fair! There's more to come, including my treasure finds and my daughter's too!

How is your week going? Any plans of going to any craft fairs or antique fairs in the near future?
I hope this post finds you all well and you are still enjoying the last bit of summer. Unless you're in Australia! :)Thank you for your comments-they are always welcomed. 

Hugs and loves to you all,
Sonya

10 comments:

Cindy Craine said...

You had me with the suitcases! Have you seen the cover of "Flea Market Style,"? It has suitcases as shelves! It looks like you had a wonderful time. Wish I could have been there! xox-cindy

Susan said...

Oh I would have loved this fair!

Kasia said...

Dear Sonya
This fair is so so beautiful!!! I love the trinkets and vintage goodies! You are right, I would have loved it!!! Lucky girlie, this is great! I love he look, I could have walked over there for days (with a flashlight :P)
have a sweet day my friend
Hugs,

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

How fun!! I love all of the wonderful treasures and the beautiful homes!!

Vicki said...

This looks like such a fun day. Sorry you missed out on the doors. I see so many other things I love. Did you get anything for the studio? I saw your favorites and loved them too. Loved what Deacon had to say...lol

Debbi said...

Sonya, popping over from your invite at Linked in--can't believe that we are so close geographically and have never stumbled on each other in blog land! I missed the Coburg fair this year--I would have been in heaven with all the vintage linens:)

Dorthe said...

Wonderful fair ,dear Sonya, and so many great things- must be a fantastic experience- here in DKthere are only some few indoors markets left this year--you are so lucky ,over there :)
Thanks for showing- and telling.
Hugs,Dorthe

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi dear Sonya,
thanks for taking us along!!ohhh, so many wonderful treasures!! TFS.
Have a great evening.
Hugs,
Marie

Barbara Jean said...

so sad i did not go. i knew i would be. lots of great stuff!

blessings and thanks for more great pics.

barb

Barbara Jean said...

PS your friends soon hooks are wonderful!! She really should have a site.