Thursday, September 22, 2011

Blackberry Junction

 Hello again, friends! My daughter, grandson and I went to the Blackberry Junction show in Albany so I thought I would share some pics with you. If you live in the Albany, Oregon area it's at 635 Water St. It will be open until the 24th from 10-6! They have something for everyone.  I would tell you to double click on the pics to get a better view but I don't think we can anymore. Which really ticks me off. Why can't they leave things alone? I liked it the way it was. You get use to something and then they go a change it.

Aren't these purses the cutest? I love them! One of each please!
                  
They were selling letters in a bag. I bought a couple. And my pics aren't in order, I don't know why. So bear with me please.

They had so much Halloween-ie stuff and Autumnal stuff. I love Autumn!
I could just see myself bringing this home. My lawnmower cat (Buddy) would have mowed this down in no time.
A vendor named Julie made these pillows. She always has some great ideas and does beautiful work.
Here's a closer view of the goodies on her pillows.

She made this little bird pin cushion out of a salt shaker.
Yes, this is a rat. I don't think I want one thank you.

         I love this can-can slip lampshade.
               Altered dolls.
Deacon posing in front of a cabinet. He wanted to go home.



This tray came home with me. Now it's loaded with all my little goodies.
I love this acorn napkins rings. I bought 8 for Thanksgiving dinner.

A cute little notebook with a tin type photo. Sweet.
I thought this was a cute saying on this little sign.


This photo should have been way towards the top of the post.Stupid blogger. Yes. These are my Ss'.
They had lots of beautiful plants. Do you see that awesome barn door at the back right? I want that. I wasn't for sale! Thanks for teasing me!
Hi Nikki! Deacon's playing with an old telephone. He LOVES the phones!
The screen sitting behind this dresser was so darned cute! It had french pictures on it.
  How do you like these chairs? There's Deacon's phone sitting there on the table.
           Cute legs!





I so wish you could double click on this. Well, if you want to go through the trouble you can click on the photo and save it and THEN look at it as large as you want. Yeah, sure you really want to do that, right? These were so pretty close up.
            They really were.


I wanted this cubby for my craft room! But what if I move and it doesn't fit?

Well, I hope you enjoyed shopping! If you live around Albany, go check Blackberry out!

 Are you working on any holiday crafts? I would love to hear. And if you don't want to leave a comment on my blog, my email button is on the side. Just click and write! Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Sonya

12 comments:

Kasia said...

You guys are so cute here, a family outing! :) I swear, Im so desperate for one of these that its off to the country market for me on Saturday! (via bus) I gotta get my hands on some of stuff that similar!
This though, is superb! As usual, I want everything in every picture! :)

Hugs,

Pink Princess said...

Hi Sonya. I could still double click the pictures and they DID come out big, so.....

Lovely items, would have loved to tagg along lol

Hugs from Marian

Dorthe said...

Dear Sonya--YES we can double click again-they changed it back, already yesterday :)
OH this post have so inspired me, to create-you shows so many wonderful things, and beautiful creations.
Thanks,and happy friday.
Hugs,Dorthe

sissie said...

Hi Sonya,
Wow, what a wonderful place. I wouldn't be able to leave there because I would want to look at everything at least twice!

I feel inspired to go out and create something.

hugs
Sissie

Tina @ TinyBear said...

Looks like a wonderful place Sonya. Lots of wonderful goodies. I would love to hunting in there.
have a wonderful weekend.
xo Tina

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Sonya,
ohhh, I just love the baskets.So many wonderful goodies,thanks for sharing.Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Tina Eudora said...

Wow Sonya that looks like such a fabulous place they would have to drag me out of there! Your photos are great and I really felt like I was taking the tour. I wish I was closer I would definitely head over to check all the stuff out.
Have a great weekend!
Tina xo

Miss Sandy said...

Sonya,

Thanks for letting me tag along on the fabulous tour of the show, great stuff! I hopw you have wonderful weekend!

Vicki said...

I would have loved to tag along. Those acorn napkin rings are so darn cute.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I would have been on sooo mcuh trouble between the purses and the pillows! Glad you had such a grand time :-)

Lululiz said...

Oooh, what wonderful photographs ( and they do come up really large ), I spotted so many things I could quite happily take home.

Barbara Jean said...

that sale looks great!!

I did not get a flyer about it this time. i better make sure i am still on mailing list.
sad i missed it!!

have a super week

barb