Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Deacon!

 Hello again my bloggy friends! Today is Deacon's 4th birthday! So I thought I would share his birthday party with you! He wanted a Spider Man cake. I've never seen one quite like this before. But Deacon was very happy with it.:)
 Yes, we did have some healthy snacks too.

 He had a hard time blowing the last one out.
 He was even thrilled about the Transformer card that Grandma and Papa got him.

 Yes!! A Transformer! Just what he wanted!
 I know he will probably sleep in this tonight.
 Deacon couldn't believe there was candy in this pinata and he was suppose to hit it with a bat!
 Everyone of the kids took turns hitting it. Yes, it took ALL of them hitting it before it broke.
 Some of them had to peek!
 Oh yes, candy!! Notice how full their bags are already?
 Another game they played. We tied balloons to one of their ankles then they had to try to pop the other kid's balloons. Whoever ended up with the last balloon on their ankle won!
 Then they played good old musical chairs! I love this game!
 They got to get wet in this game. Nikki threw a handful of dimes with one nickel into the pool. The one to find the nickel won! They played this 3 times! :)
The kids had such a great time. It was so fun to watch. I took over 100 pics but I didn't think you would want to see them all. Great memories. 

Thank you for visiting Deacon's birthday. I hope your weekend was relaxing and fun too.  Come back soon I will be posting my Artful Gathering class creation. 

Have a wonderful week! 

Love,
Sonya

7 comments:

My Blessed Serendipity Life said...

Deacon sure is cute. Everyone looks like they had a great time at the party.

Danielle

Dorthe said...

Congratulations with your grandson ,Sonya.what a fantastic party he had- I can see they had so much fun- and the weather was very beautiful, for all the play outside.A sweet and lucky little boy.
Hugs,Dorthe

Libertybelle said...

Happy Birthday Deacon. What a cute little boy. You all look like you had a fantastic day packed full of fun! The cake is amazing too well done!
XMargaret

Kasia said...

Happy Birthday Deacon! This is SO much fun!!! I love it when kids are laughing and enjoying themselves! ^.^ These are adorable memories!

Hugs,

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Happy Birthday Deacon!!
Looks like you all had a great time,Sonya!
Childrens are just so much fun.
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Marie

Julie Harward said...

What fun! Perfect for a cute 4 year olds! I just love kids parties. :D

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh my gosh, What a wonderful party he had, I so miss those days when my little guy had partys. great pictures! Made me smile
hugs Lynn