Friday, July 1, 2011

More Vintage Marketplace~

Hello dear friends! This is Jill. She is another one of the ladies that organized the Vintage Marketplace show. Thanks Jill! Double click on photos and you can get a better look at the goodies.

Some more of Jill's booth. I love the scrabble pics.

See the tray leaning on the tea cart? With the sail boat on it? I loved that! It sold.











Now you see why I wanted everything? :)

I look like a dork in hats but I LOVED these hats! I don't remember her name but this girl is talented. She's the one that made the bag that I bought.





So many talented ladies were there.






Wonderful old doors and signs...


And windows....

Another one of the vendors named Nancy did collages on canvas boards. They are fabulous!! And Nancy is SO sweet! I really enjoyed talking to her. Hi Nancy, if you are visiting here!



Pretty talented isn't she? I was trying to talk her into creating a blog so she can share her work. I just love this one.












Just lovely...


Well, that's it on my Vintage Marketplace event! It was so much fun. And Barb from Treasures From the Heart is planning on having another show in August. So if you're in Oregon or going to be, you need to go to this show. You won't be sorry. Make sure you bring a car with lots of room in it too! :)


Thanks for shopping with me again! I hope you all have a safe and fun filled 4th of July weekend.


As always, thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments. I read and savor every one of them.


Blessings and love to you,


Sonya

15 comments:

Junk Fairy said...

Sonya, I'm with you! I love everything!! Good Pics!
Blessings!
Eloise

Tina @ TinyBear said...

There are so many goodies Sonya - no wonder you wanted everything. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day
xo Tina

Dorthe said...

Must be the most difficult thing, not to just buy-and buy- being surrounded by so many wonderful goodies, dear Sonya.
And I agree -Nancy should make a blog, to show off all her lovely collages.
Sonya, happy 4 of july week-end (don`T remember if I tolf you once before-but good things can be said ower again-lol)
Hugs,Dorthe

Marcia (One Heart) said...

Oh my, I'd want everything too. So many pretty things.

Blessings to you too, Sonya.

Kasia said...

Ohhhhh boy.. I think I'd just sleep there -.- or live there.. WOW! All of those re just stunning! LOVE the glove! :) You had so much fun! Too bad they dont have stuff like that here -.-
Enjoy your day my dear, many hugs! :)

Barbara Jean said...

Sonya,
Another beautiful post of the show.

I love Nancy's collages too, and hoping she will put them in the store!

Happy 4th sweet girl!

blessings
barbara jean

Lululiz said...

You know, it is just as well that I can't get to these events, lol, I would bankrupt myself, I think. There are so many gorgeous things to drool over!

Lynn Stevens said...

Sonya, I hope your happy!!! I'm drooling all over my keyboard, so if it blows up its all your fault. Gorgoeus stuff what a great show it must have been.
Hugs Lynn

Betsy said...

I clicked on each picture just to get a better view of all the vintage treasures. Looks like so much fun. Those collages are gorgeous, so creative.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday. Should be a really nice day:-)

Vicki said...

This looks like so much fun. I see so many beautiful things! Hope you are having a good weekend and relaxing 4th of July.

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, it was great and looks so fun!! Happy 4th of July!! We went to fireworks tonight...they were so pretty!!
XO
Cindy

Nancy Maxwell James said...

This looks like such a fun event! Loved seeing all the beautiful creations! Those old doors and window frames (be still my heart)! Have a wonderful 4th of July!

Daniella said...

hi Sonya!
Thank you for visiting me today!! I am following your GORGEOUS blog too!! I only WISH I lived in Oregon so I could visit this fabulous art fair you have!! Those canvases are incredible!!!
I hope you followed the link to the interview! You can win 2 of Cindy Adkins treasures by leaving a comment!!
xxDaniella

Dezinaworld said...

Ohhh i wish i could have been there its gorgeous, so many beautiful things
hugs June xxxxx

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Sonya,
thanks for taking us along again!!So many beautiful things - very tempting.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie