Sunday, July 10, 2011

Beautiful Gifts From a Friend~

Hello my dear friends! I want to share what I received in the mail yesterday! My sweet friend, Katherine at Chatelet, wrote me and told me she was sending me some awesome smelling soap that she gets from Scotland. Well...I should have known from previous experience that that wouldn't be the only thing she would send me!



She MADE this for me! It is SO beautiful! Double click so you can get a better view of it. The photo does not do it justice! I love it, Katherine!



Here is the pattern up close. I love the creamy white and silvery gray that is in it.

I have NEVER smelled soap that smells as good as this soap! I shut my eyes and smell it and it smells exactly like lilies!




Katherine had one of these sweet tweets in her last giveaway! She knew I loved it, so she sent me one! Adorable! Deacon LOVES it too!! :) It is so cute.

This was inside the package too. She said this is part of a song from one of her favorite Polish Bands translated into English. Just beautiful.

This stunning cross necklace was wrapped inside of the paper.


Can she make beautiful collages or what? Look at the detail of this piece!!


Please double click on the photos to get a better look.


This is what the sides looked like clear around the collage. Bead work clear around.

This is the back of the collage. This fabric is beautiful.


This is the back of the collage on the right hand side.


Sweet...


Are you swooning?

Aren't the details amazing?

See what I mean?


Always love the pearls and bling! :)


More bling! Gorgeous butterfly!


And of course CHOCOLATE! I love my chocolate, how 'bout you? This chocolate is to die for, have you ever tried it? Well, I have and it is heavenly!


Thank you so much to my wonderful generous and sweet friend, Katherine. She has amazing talent and a very giving heart! I will cherish these gifts, dear girl!


Please go visit her and tell her how incredible her talent is!


This next couple weeks are going to be busy, busy! Thank you so much for stopping by and for all you wonderful comments. I hope everyone is having a great summer.


Blessings and love,


Sonya

12 comments:

Susan said...

Awesome gifts from your friend! That cardigan is so pretty! She did beautiful work on the cardigan and the collage!

donna!ee said...

so swwooooonnggg AND amazed...you're a blessed girl indeed! :)

Tina Eudora said...

I stand amazed Sonya! What a gift to receive! And the most precious and valuable gift of all was the lovely friend who thought of you and sent you such treasures...
You are indeed blessed!
Katherine your work is awesome and the jacket you crocheted for Sonya....there are no adequate words, it is gorgeous!
Tina xo

T's Daily Treasures said...

Wow oh wow! Awesome indeed! How wonderful to receive such lovingly made gifts! Enjoy each and every one. Best wishes, Tammy

Mieke'S said...

That is fantastic.
Everything!
Greetings Mieke'S

Kasia said...

Hey girl! Ohhhh boy, you made me blush again, and all the lovely ladies on here ^.^
I must share though, Sonya is a bloggy angel and it was only a pleasure to make everything and a blessing to meet someone so sweet and caring! :) Thank you my fear!

Hugs,

Barbara Jean said...

Well have you received the goodies this week or what?
Love the collage, Even the back is beautiful.
Couldn't have gone to a sweeter gal.

blessings and hugs
barbara jean

Fabric Art said...

Oh Sonya what a gorgeous collage you have received along with other very beautiful things, your friend has really spoiled you.
Hugs Anni

Dorthe said...

Sonya, your friend is truly talanted, -such gorgeus gifts you have got- The collage is stunning, and the blouse one to alwayes "live in" looks so soft and cosy-very beautiful-
Hugs,Dorthe

Cindy Adkins said...

WOW, how totally stunning--I am speechless!! So much beauty!! Your friend is so super-talented.
XO
Cindy

Rettabug said...

Sonia, I think I've come back here 3 times to drool over that beautiful sweater! What a treasured gift along with all the OTHER special treats, too.

I'm going over to Katherine's to see if she talks about HOW she made it.

fondly,
Rett

p.s. Thank you for your compliments on Ms. C's pettiskirt. I hear she even took it to FL to wear around Disney. LOL

Lynn Stevens said...

Yep, I'm swooning, gorgeous thins she sent you and that town looks so sweet, maybe not with 10,000 people in it though!
hugs Lynn