Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Vintage Marketplace Finds~

Hey, my sweet friends! I took SO many photos of the show yesterday that I'm going to have to break it up into a few posts if you don't mind! So this post I will show you what I came home with. Believe me, there was a lot more that I wanted to bring home but remember, I'm suppose to be moving and I'm suppose be cutting down on my, my, my stuff. *sigh* Anyway...here we go!


I found this wonderful bag and I had my name on it. Somewhere. I know it did. Isn't it the cutest?
I love how she added her own flowers to the embroidered piece.

Who wouldn't want these? They are rusty and wonderful! Better than diamonds! (Almost)

This is the back of it. Cool, huh?

See these? I won this beautiful flower and paper flower nest months ago on Barb's blog, Treasures From the Heart! I told her not to mail them that I would come and get them. Good excuse to shop in her store with the same name as her blog. So I finally got to take them home with me yesterday! Thank you, dear Barb! She made these by the way! She is very talented!
Look at these wonderful rusty pieces! (Double click)-the middle one is a bird and it is so cute.

I plan using this for one the dress forms I have, it will work great, won't it?

Isn't this little chair so cute? It is made out of metal. And is about 2 inches tall. Fits perfectly on a little shelf I have.

I had to have this cameo! She wasn't cheap but she was worth it. Will be great on a collage, right?

I wanted this frame for a collage. Nice and heavy too.

I know what you're thinking...what on earth will she do with that? Well, I wanted the birdhouse. And it will be painted, as well as the bird.

A cute little rhinestone birdie with one blue eye.

This photo doesn't do this brooch any justice. Great for a collage

A look at this little thing. She will be great for a collage. Have you ever seen one like this? A lady-Rae-Marie, whose booth was right next to mine, found this in the dirt! She was a lot of fun.


Like I said, I will be posting more and will show you photos of inside Barb's store too. So I hope you come back so we can go shopping together. I will show you the things I wanted that I didn't get to buy! :(


I met so many friendly ladies at the show. I really enjoyed it! Most of them were too camera shy to get in the photos. But I will show you their wonderful items they had for sale.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back for a tour of the show and Barb's adorable shoppe! You will love it.


Blessings and hugs,


Sonya~

9 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Great purchases! I know you will put them all to great use. Glad to hear you had a great time. I hope you sold more than you bought. :) Best wishes, Tammy

Dorthe said...

Sonya -you had a lovely time, I can tell :) and your wonderful finds, are beautiful and sweet-Love the bag.
xox,Dorthe

Kasia said...

These are wonderful treasures!!!! Simply lovely! They are all unique and adorable, I can see the goodies you'll be making out of these! I cat wait to see more! :D No matter what that dolly is, its superb! What a find!

I can see you had a great time, and Ill be hanging around t see more! Have a great day my friend,

Hugs,

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Sonya,
sounds like you had a great time. Fantastic things you found and I can't wait to see more:)Have a wonnderful day my friend.
Hugs,
Marie

Lululiz said...

What a fabulously eclectic mix of treasures!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh WOW,
Sonya, You found so many amazing treasures!!! You and Barbara are both so sweet and talented!!
XO
Cindy

donna said...

All your pies would work great in configuration boxes too. Imagine the possibilities.Wonderful treasures..Donna

Susan said...

Sonya I love everything!

Fabric Art said...

Oh Sonya all your treasures are wonderful,love the little chair it's so cute, sounds like you had a great time.
Hugs Anni