Monday, June 20, 2011

More Fork Placecard Holders!

Hello again, my friends. I found 4 more forks in my stash and thought I better make some more to sell at the show this coming Saturday!

Most people really like the nests, so I made a couple more of these.

I thought adding a kitty to one of these was kind of a cute idea. :) This is one reminds me of my kitty, Baby! She is an indoor kitty especially for that reason! She sits in the breakfast window and watches the chickadees eating at their feeder not even 12 inches from her and it drives her crazy! She just chatters up a storm at them.

As for Buddy? He can't even fit in the window and has NEVER caught anything in his life...well, maybe a spider but that's about it.

This has a lot of bling. Which I love. I have to be careful what I put at the top because it could get top heavy real easy. The piece I used for this fork was perfect size and weight.


I didn't add a lot of bling to this one since it had a pretty intricate pattern towards the bottom of the fork. I thought it was really pretty.


I'm working on a few more things and will share with you later. Thank you for your get get-well wishes and prayers for better health. My hubby and I really appreciate it.


Thanks for stopping by and again for your wonderful comments. I hope you are having a sunny week this week. I think our summer is finally here.


Love,

Sonya

15 comments:

Kasia said...

Cuuuuute!!!!! WOW These are fantastic! I prolly said that about the ones before, but it's TRUE! :D Amazing! You never cease stun me with goodies and skills! But what can we expect from such a lovely lady? :)

Hugs,

Barbara Jean said...

cute cute cute! Love the way you have adorned them.

blessings
barbarajean

T's Daily Treasures said...

Hey Sonya, you are a busy little beaver over there. All of your creations are lovely! Wishing you all the best as you continue working away for Saturday's sale. Blessings, Tammy

Dorthe said...

Sweet Sonya- UUHHHH PRETTY - I ,-like you-- love all bling, and your forks, are really wonderful decorated-I`m sure they will find new homes, saturday- And I wish you much luck on the show-
Hugs,Dorthe

alveen said...

Hi Sonya
You have been one busy lady crafting up a storm. What an ingenious idea to turn those pretty forks into place card holders, my favourite is the one with all the bling. Great collage in your earlier post. Love all your dominoes too.
Trust that you are well again now, and that your husband is feeling much better.
Hugs Alveen

sissie said...

Hi Sonya,
I absolutely love these! I have some that have tiny holes drilled in the top to use as wall hangers. I like the way you have embellished them with jewels and trinkets.

hugs
Sissie

Robin said...

These are gorgeous Sonya!

Hugs,
Robin

Susan said...

Sonya this is so creative!! Love them!

Tina Eudora said...

I just love what you did with those Sonya! I have a craft show coming up in August that I wanted to find some ideas for and since I have a huge stash of old cutlery this might be perfect for the show!
Do you drill a hole in the metal to attach the bling or epoxy it on? Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks for the great inspiration!
Tina xo

Lynn Stevens said...

How darling Sonya, I was in the middle of commenting on your last ones and someone came to my door. Don't they know to never interupt my blogging. LOL
I see you found some more forks. Your show is going to be awesome.
Hope hubby is doing better and you to.
Hugs Lynn

Fabric Art said...

Oh Sonya your forks are gorgeous what a fantastic idea, you are really so creativ, love all the bling.
Hugs Anni

Felix y Raquel said...

Precioso, precioso y hermoso!!!!! qué maravillas que haces, yo me rindo ante tu arte.
Mil besos

Julie Harward said...

These are so cute..you do such beautiful work! :D

Lululiz said...

I LOVE all the bling you have added to them, they turned out ever so well.

Forget Me Not Dreams said...

Congratulations Sonja! You are the winner of our Blog Farm Chicks Show Giveaway! We are so excited for you! This is such a great prize and we hope you love it! Please contact us through our website at www.forgetmenotdreams.com with your mailing address and we'll get your book in the mail asap!
We are looking forward to getting to know you! We love your blog and all your fun projects!
Hugs,
Eileen & Karen
Forget Me Not Dreams