Friday, June 3, 2011

Misty Fog and More Tile Pieces

Hello my dear friends! I woke up early this morning to a beautiful blue sky! And then I looked in my back yard and this is what I saw...This is where the river is so there was a misty fog hanging over it. It was eerily pretty, don't you think?


If you look at the upper right hand corner you can see that, yes, blue sky! That's what made the fog so cool looking. It was just over the river.


On another note-I made some more scrabble and domino magnets. I would have made even more but my printer ran out of colored ink! Grrr! Maybe that's a good thing.

Double click and you can see them better. It was 6:30 in the morning when I took these photos. I should have waited


Oh, how I love birds! I wanted to make more of them too! Like I said no ink.
A little bit of gay Paris! Tres magnifique!

I love violets and pansies!

And yes, some more Waterhouse images. Double click and you can see them much better. Which are your faves? The scrabble or the dominoes? I can't really make up my mind.


What are your plans this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope you enjoy it. It's suppose to be great weather ALL weekend here! Hooray! And the Strawberry Festival is going on this weekend too!


Thanks for dropping by dear ones!


Love,

Sonya

12 comments:

Kasia said...

WOW!!!!! Look at you go! So many wonderfully beautiful goodies!!! Skillz! I love them all, especially the birdies of course! What would I give to see such fog in my backyard!!! lucky! Here, garbge trucks make fog (jkz)
Lovely post and stuffs ;) Looks like heaven

Have a lovely day my friend! :)

T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Sonya, when I saw the thumbnail for your post, I thought there was a tornado in your area. That fog is amazing! And I'm glad that's all it was. Weather has been crazy lately everywhere. I love your tiles -- dominoes and Scrabble. So very prettty! I can't wait for school to be finished (June 14th for me) so that I can get back to creating. Have a great weekend. Think I'll go make some pancakes now topped with fresh strawberries for the kids. Best wishes, Tammy

donna!ee said...

the nature of God's handy work is awesome to behold isn't it! really diggin' your scrabble tiles. such a treat to anything they are added to. thank you much for sharing :)

Lana said...

Sonya These are all so beautiful wish I knew how to make them too !!!! You are very talented my dear!! Keep up the great work I love coming daily to your blog to see whats new that you have created!
Hugs

Lululiz said...

Mt goodness, girl, you have been busy! And they all turned out so beautifully.
Love the first two photographs, very atmosperic.

Julie Harward said...

That is so beautiful what a thing to see in the early morning. I Love your little birds here, so darling! :D

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Sonya,
what a beautiful view and great photos!!
Your tiles and dominoes came out beautifully.
Have a lovely Sunday.
Hugs,
Marie

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh gosh, Sonya, They are amazingly beautiful!! I love BOTH kinds--can't make up my mind! How on earth did you get pics at that hour of the morning? I always have to take mine outside.

And wow, those sky pics are unbelievable--it looks like it's from a movie!
Love,
Cindy

sweet violets said...

Finally, I can leave a comment......absolutely love what you are doing with the tiles and dominoes!!! Very clever and so artistic!!! The fog pics are equally amazing...hugs...cleo

Dorthe said...

Sonya, I love them all, and the beautiful images you have used for them-both domino and tiles, are so beautifully made.
Sundau hugs -Dorthe

Candy C said...

Sonya...these are beautiful! I love them all!! I love John Waterhouse art. Beautiful on your dominoes, for sure! The little scrabble tiles...adorable. Love them! <3 Candy

Nancy Maxwell James said...

Sonya
these are all so gorgeous! I love them all...but the scrabble really tug at my heartstings because of the flowers! sooo lovely! Hope you are staying cool (the heat is here in Michigan!)!