Saturday, June 18, 2011

Me and You~

Hello again, my friends! Here is the collage that I made last night. I love this image of this lady and her dog. I used black, beige and cream for this one. The background piece of the fabric is from a stash I bought from Liz at Lululiz in Lalaland. I LOVE it. The texture and the heaviness is wonderful. I don't know about you, but I can get excited about fabric! :)

I glued this vintage pin onto the clip, just to pretty it up.

It kind of looks like the lady might be wearing a feather or feathers at the top of her hat so I thought I would add a couple with the flower on the side.

I copied this image onto fabric.

I love this piece of trim with the rhinestone.

I found this poodle pin at a garage sale. Her bow was red, I painted it a creamy beige. And added the words-Me and You. This collage reminds me of my Sissie and me. :)

I finished the fork placecard this morning and will post about it tomorrow. :)


Hoping this finds you all healthy and enjoying your summer day.


Love,


Sonya

12 comments:

Kasia said...

Again, another stunner! WOW! I absolutely love it! It DOES look like its about you and Sissie! So cute together! I love the toning and the qoute! :D

Hugs,

Susan said...

This is very pretty!!

Tina Eudora said...

Really beautiful Sonya, you are a lady after my own heart with this one!
I love the print and the touches of vintage jewelery, it is just perfect!
Tina xo

Lululiz said...

Gorgeous colour combinations, Sonya, black and cream work so well together. I love all the little touches, especially that fabulous big flower.

Kelly_Deal said...

Sonya, your collage is beautiful!
Kelly

Dorthe said...

Dear Sonya, what a beautiful collage, -the colors are wonderful together, and the flower so gorgeus-also love the rhinestones on that gathered trim-
xox,Dorthe

Rebecca said...

Very nice Sonya! Love the rhinestone trim too
Blessings
Rebecca

Vicki said...

Looks beautiful together...love that huge flower and rhinestone trim.

The Cranky Queen said...

Being a dog lover, I "love" this piece. Thanx for sharing, Tiffany

Barbara Jean said...

Sonya, Another wonderful piece!! You have been busy!!
Hope you are both feeling better.

hugs
b

T's Daily Treasures said...

Beautiful Sonya! I love all the details especially that big poofy flower. So wonderful how you find the sweetest little things to add like that poodle found at the garage sale. Perfect.! Have a wonderful day. Tammy

Betsy said...

You sure went all out on this one. I love the bling you added to the clip and the rhinestones to the trim. Great job!