Saturday, June 4, 2011

Gifts From My Precious Friend~

Hello friends! Do you know Katherine @ Chatelet? Well, if you don't, you need to pop on over and meet her! She is the sweetest! We have been writing each other for awhile now. I have SO enjoyed getting to know her, not only is she very giving but she is beautiful inside and out and funny too! I just love getting her emails. It always brightens my day. I am so thankful for blogland, because I would never have met her otherwise. I wanted to share with you ANOTHER package from her!

She lives in Canada, but she is originally from Poland. She sent me some yummy and I mean yummy chocolate covered cherries from Poland. They are fabulous, my friends!

Some delicious organic dark chocolate! Doesn't organic mean they aren't fattening? Heehee. I don't care-it's delicious!

And LOOK at these fantastic leather garden gloves! I love the colors! I love to garden and she knows it! Do you like to garden?

Everything that is Laura Ashley is wonderful, isn't it? And yes, I WILL use these gloves!

I will use the gloves to plant these wonderful seeds that I cannot wait to set in the ground! Strawberries and the flowers are called Evening Stock.


Thank you so much for stopping by. And a special thank you to my dear friend, Katherine. You are so thoughtful and kind to me and I treasure our friendship so much.


I hope you all have a blessed Sunday.


Hugs and love to you,


Sonya

7 comments:

Tina Eudora said...

I agree with you that blogging has opened up for me also a wonderful world of sweet people I would not have met any other way!
What a lovely lady your friend is to send you a package filled to the brim with sweet treats and garden delights Sonya!
Wishing you a blessed Sunday...
Tina xo

Vintage Gal said...

What wonderful gifts from such a precious friend ~ LOVE the garden gloves ;-)

Susan said...

That is a wonderful gift from your sweet friend!! I have met good people in blogland!

Kasia said...

Oh Sonya! You're too sweet saying all that about a couple of small things! I guarantee that anyone that knows you will agree that none of the sweets I sent dont compare to how sweet a person you are!
Thank you for the kind words my friend! :)

Hugs,

T's Daily Treasures said...

Such a wonderful gift package of goodies from a sweet friend. enjoy! Best wishes and blessings for the week ahead. Tammy

donna!ee said...

how cool is that...nothing quite like treats in the mail! thank you much for sharing :)

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh what a beautiful surprise from a wonderful friend!!! I know they must have put a big smile on your face--how precious!
XO
Cindy