Monday, May 23, 2011

More Garage Sale Finds Part II



Hello friends, I'm back with part II of my garage sale finds from last Friday. And remember everything I posted last post plus THIS post cost me just $7! :)
A few watches that I will alter. A little baggie full of colorful little clothespins.

A pocket watch that will be fun to use and a dog tag...

Two glue guns with 2 baggies full of glue sticks. I gave one to Nikki. I CAN share!

Double click on the photo. Can you see the date on this marriage certificate? Yes, it says 1894! Isn't that something?
I was short on buttons! Lol. I couldn't resist. Believe it or not, I didn't take them all!
The kitty buttons are so cute!

Maybe if you double click on this photo of these brown pearl buttons you can see why I love them.


These are pretty pearly pink buttons...


I thought this certificate was really pretty.





Wonderful scripture on this page...

The last page...


This was the date which this paper was printed on.

My favorite is this one! It is totally all handwritten. Look at the date! I had a hard time reading some of his handwriting.

Inside page. What do you think? I wish I could talk to these people. Don't you? I wonder what their lives were like? Were they happy? Were they married a long time? Did they have a lot of children?






Here is another one...





Beautiful words with the marriage certificate...


Beautiful, don't you think?


I had to bring home one practical thing! I left my other clock in the motel when I went to Hawaii!

For making some really cute cookies!


And last but not least, an electric wok! I love stir fry. Do you?


Well, that's it kids! I got quite a bit for 7 bucks, huh? Now, I need to find room in my craft room for all of this stuff. Well, not the clock and wok, but the other stuff.


How was your Monday? Please pray for the poor victims and their families in Joplin, Missouri! It is just awful to see this happen again!


Blessings to you my friends,


Love,


Sonya

7 comments:

sweet violets said...

What a haul!!!

Mildred said...

I cannot believe all the goodies you found. The buttons are wonderful. Thanks for sharing photos of your finds.

Dorthe said...

Sonya, that seem totally fantastic for me, I mean here you would not be able to have just a tiny bit for that money- it is incredibly-and so many gorgeus finds- I love ofcourse the merrige certifecates-but all is great,dear.
xo,Dorthe

Kasia said...

Wonderful goodies! These are so cute! Ive been wanting a cookie thingie like this forever! Great snags!

Hugs,

Susan said...

Nice haul!! I so love all those buttons! You can never have too many. You can use them in so many ways.

Barbara Jean said...

great finds girl!!

Love all the paper goods.

blessings
barbara jean

PS do you want vendor info on Vintage Marketplace being held at my store June 25th?

ayearinenglish said...

What a lovely blog you have. So many beautiful pictures and interesting reading!

I´ll be back!
Best Regards
Susanne