Friday, May 27, 2011

Celebrating Pink Saturday's 3rd Birthday!

Hello dear friends! I hope you will join the celebration of Pink Saturday's 3rd birthday. Of course, Beverly from How Sweet the Sound is the hostess! Thank you, Beverly! I can't believe it's been 3 years! I have met so many sweet and talented bloggers through this wonderful event.


I just finished this collage, just in the nic of time. I love this image and I love the hymn, "I Come to the Garden Alone".


I think of this hymn often when I'm out in the garden alone. But you know...I'm not really alone.

I love this rose. If you double click-you can really see the sparklies on it.


Could this be the lock and key for where my Lord resides? ;)

I found this piece of wood down by the river and I tied it with a piece of raffia to a rusty washer.

I do hope you will join this special Pink Saturday with all the ladies. Please go visit Beverly if you haven't yet and thank her too.


I hope you all enjoy your Memorial Weekend too. Thank you for stopping by my friends.


Blessings,


Sonya
I am linking up with How Sweet the Sound Pink Saturday's 3rd birthday party!

18 comments:

Marilou of Lulu's Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Hugs Marilou

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful, dear Sonya, I love the fabric you put behind, for her to visit the garden- and the wood stick just belongs there-
Lovely week-end to you.
xo,Dorthe
www.denlillelade.blogspot.com

Kasia said...

Dear Sonya,

How gorgeous is that!? I love... everything! Every little detail is perfect! So nonstalgic and sweet! I hope you're having a wonderful pink Saturday! ;)

Hugs,

kelly said...

This is lovely, Sonya. I love that you can hang it.

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday Sonya. How very sweet your collage is and that is one of my favorite hymns also.
Mildred at Mildred's Photo for Today
http://yellanmildred.blogspot.com

donna!ee said...

absolutely splendid collage, content & color are exceptional!! thank you much for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sonya,
this is absolutely stunning!! Love all the details.Have a wonderful Memorial Weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Happy Pink Saturday
Any time I visit your Blog I am left speechless at the beauty of your artwork.
Wishes
Lynne

Marti McClure said...

Your collage is wonderful! You are very talented. Happy Pink Saturday! ~Marti

angela richardson said...

Hi Sonya,
Your collage is so pretty and John Waterhouse is one of my favourite artists.I love the shades of pink you've used.
Have a great holiday weekend.
Hugs,Angela.

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Sonya Sweetie...
Oh what a gorgeous share today. I love, Love, LOVE your beautiful creation. This collage is absolutely breathtaking. I love the drift wood piece that ties it all together. The key and lock, yes it is the key to our Lord, we but have to open our heart to let him in. How perfect that is.

Your flower and photo are so pretty. How fitting each piece to this puzzle is. It all completes itself. Just beautiful sweet one, just beautiful.

Thank you for sharing. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Lorraine said...

Just beautiful! I love that image too! Thanks for sharing! Happy Pink Saturday!

peggy aplSEEDS said...

i just love your collages! i have a surprise for you on my blog! happy weekend!

LV said...

A truly beautiful and inspiring pink feature. I enjoyed my visit with you.

Sares said...

How very pretty. It looks like it would have been a fun piece to work on. Happy pink Saturday and have a great weekend!

FarfallaDK said...

This collage is so beautiful, Sonya!
The picture is so lovely and I really like all the spring colours that you have added to the collage.

Thanks for the inspiration!

XO FarfallaDK

Anonymous said...

The contrast between the lace and flowers and beautiful image against the natural wood is stunning! Well done Sonya!
hugs Lynn

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Just beautiful! And THAT song is truly a beautiful classic -- thanks for bringing it back to mind!