Saturday, April 16, 2011

Some Soldered Pieces~

Hello everyone. I hope you enjoyed your Saturday. It rained cats and dogs...all day! Blah! I'm ready for some sunshine. How about you? Here is the first soldered necklace that I made the other day. I've always liked this image. And this is on the back of it. I thought it was fitting. She looks like a hopeless romantic, doesn't she?
And this one...she is praying.
This is the back of it. And the purple netting? That's a piece of shallot bag. :)
Time flies...it sure does.
This is the back of it.
I know I've used this phrase before...but I like it, okay? :)
Again...the back of it.
She is wise.
This is the back.

That's it. What did you do today? Anything fun? Let me know! I love hearing from you.


I hope you have a blessed SONday. And please remember to thank the Lord for your day. No matter what happens. That's how we experience the JOY of the Lord by giving Him praise. He in turn blesses us with His unbelievable joy that we cannot get anywhere else. Just try it-if you haven't, I promise you, speaking from experience. :)


Thank you for stopping and I hope you leave me a comment-I really love them!


Blessings and love to you,

Sonya


16 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh my Gosh Sonya, you have been a busy gal, your soldered pieces are stunning!
I went to an Easter bonnet luncheon today and it was wonderful! no crafting done today, maybe tomorrow!
hugs Lynn

FarfallaDK said...

Hi there.
What beautiful soldered necklace you have created!
I really like the first one. And you are right; she really looks like a hopeless romantic!
Saturday, I went to a flea market and today I am going to another flea market, which I am looking very much forward to.

Greetings from FarfallaDK

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous gorgeous pendants great soldering. XOXO Zoe

Vintage Gal said...

Wow sonya ~ you have been busy. Love these ;-)

Karen B. said...

Hi Dear Sonya,
your pieces are so beautiful! How do you get so much done?? Hope all is well.
Hugs
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Sonya ~
Your soldered pieces are just
beautiful!!
Thank you for sharing with us :)

xoxo
Lori

Cindy Adkins said...

OH MY GOSH--these are totally gorgeous pieces--absolutely stunning, Sonya!!! Standing ovation from me!

Wishing you a happy Sunday!
XO
Cindy

sweet violets said...

Those pieces are beautiful, just stunning....good job girl!!! You have been busy!!! I spent yesterday sewing and crafting, am experimenting with printing on fabric in my copier....its coming out pretty nice!!! More of the same today plus cooking a big dinner that should last me the week....Happy Palm Sunday.....hugs...cleo

The Cranky Queen said...

Oh How I Love Your Soldered pieces! The one with Believe is amazing. I want to learn to use my solder gun so bad, but I am a little scared...heard it was very difficult to do & you may end up burning your fingers or having big blobs of metal...any suggestions, let me know....what about a detailed tutorial...good idea?!? Have a Blessed Week. Jesus is the Reason for the Season! Tiff

Kasia said...

Hello Sonya! My my, what stunning pieces you made!!! I absolutely adore these! Couldnt even pick a favorite! They all are! To me, doing small things for everyone is the best way to say thank you to God for everything in our lives... Thank you for sharing such a wonderful post!

Hugs,

Johanna said...

This whole page is beautiful, you did a great Job Sony it's simply lovely... God Bless you <3

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

These are all stunning,Sonya!! Love them.
How was the show?
Have a wonderful evening.
Hugs,
Marie

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

I'm so in awe of your soldering talents! All those are just beautiful!

Robin said...

Your soldering pieces are as beautiful as your fabric collages Sonya! Have a wonderful evening and great week.

Hugs,
Robin

Marianne said...

lovely pieces . Now that things are slowing down here Iwill have more time to play. I need to make a few of these.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I wish I had more time to visit everyone. I miss my blog friends.

Lululiz said...

Gorgeous pieces, Sonya!