Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Package From England!

Hello to you, friends. I just had to share my wonderful fabric from England! I'm sure most of you know Liz @ Lululiz in Lalaland. If you don't, go visit her. I order some fabric from her before and used it for my collages. I just love it. You cannot find this kind of fabric anywhere around here. I was almost out of it and noticed that Liz had more! So...I ordered some more. :) It is just so beautiful.
A cute little tag that she made. Isn't it the cutest?
Double click on the image so you can read what the back of the tag says. Can you see? She sent an extra piece of fabric! Woohoo! Linen from the 19th century! I love it, Liz, thank SO much! I so want to make a pillow with this!
This is a close-up view of the fabric. It's that weave awesome?
This is my stack that I received.
Isn't the weave something?
Here is some more of that soft gray.
A little darker shade of gray with ecru colored stripes.
This photo does NOT give this fabric any justice at all. It's a creamy taupe color with stripes.


I cannot wait to get to use this fabric. It is so beautiful! Thank you again, Liz!


I hope your Tuesday was productive, peaceful and filled with love. Talk to you soon.


Blessings,

Sonya


11 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Beautiful fabric, and sweet gift!!!

blessings
barb

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Sonya,
Oh what beautiful fabric--Liz has gorgeous fabric, doesn't she? And what an adorable tag from such a wonderful person--she's fabulous!
XO

Dorthe said...

Dear Sonya-
such a wonderful packet from England,and dear Liz. Those old linens are just fabolous- and so beautiful made-
Happy creating.
Hugs,Dorthe

Valerie said...

Hi Sonya.

This really is a nice package.
My Tuesday was productive indeed.
I made 7 cards and 6 lavender filled pillows.

Have a nice day.
Valerie

Kasia said...

Ahhh what beautiful stuff! I must visit this Liz... Youve given me an apetite for beautiful material. I cant wait to see what lovelies you will make of these!

Hugs,

T's Daily Treasures said...

Beautiful indeed! And I know that you will create something absolutely gorgeous from all of it. We are in the midst of another sand storm and actually had a school closing today. Ugh! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday. Tammy

Vintage Gal said...

Sonya ~ beautiful fabric ~ can't wait to see what you create with them ;-)

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Sonya,
the fabric is to die for! That was so sweet of Liz to send you some extra and the tag is lovely.Can't wait to see your pillow.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie

Candy C said...

Wow...beautiful fabric and what a sweet little tag to be tucked in! The fabrics are wonderful!!! I'd love to run my fingers over them! I LOVE the feel of fabric! <3 Candy

Nancy Maxwell James said...

Sonya what a gorgeous package you have received! The linen is amazing! I can't wait to see what you make with it! :)

Tina @ TinyBear said...

Hi Sonya
I have some of that fabric too.
It´s so great to work with and the colors are just fab.
xo Tina