Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I am a Traveler~

Hello to you, my friends. I hope all of you had a wonderful Wednesday. Here is another collage I made. I used lavender and plum colors this time. The background is a book cover. The map was on the inside of the book that I tore the cover off of. And it just so happened to be in a shade of lavender.
I made the flower out of some ribbon I had. It was kind of iridescent. The colors of it reminded me of the colors in the image. Then I sewed a button in the center of the flower and then glue a pearl inside it.
I thought she was a cute little girl. It's a Paper Whimsy image.


I love this little rhinestone bicycle.

Thank you for stopping by and I really appreciate all of your comments. I have more collages to show you but this will be it for today.


Are you creating anything?


Blessings to you, friends,

Sonya


11 comments:

alveen said...

Perfection again! Love the colors.

Beckey said...

Sonya! OMG, I LOVE this!The theme is great, and colors - wow! Wonderful creation. Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring!

Barbara Jean said...

Oh so lovely sweetie! And such fun elements!

My creative time is all being spent sorting, moving, cleaning out new room. I think we will be ale to paint walls on Tuesday, then after I jazz them up. we can do the floors. Makes it tight for our May 5th opening, but Think we can make it!!

hugs and blessings
barb

Robin said...

What a lovely little traveler!

Hugs,
Robin

Candy C said...

Sonya...this is lovely. What a precious little vintage image and the color in this collage is beautiful! Your ribbon flower is gorgeous. Such beautiful work! <3 Candy

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Sonya,
your collage is absolutly stunning! WOW.
Love everything about it.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Pink Princess said...

Lovely ♥ LOVE the rhinestone bike as well :)

Hugs...

Kasia said...

I adore the extras that you put into your collages! Simply wonderful! The picture is so sweet! And the tag with the name and the metal bit is so wonderfully old! Love it all!

Hugs,

Libertybelle said...

I love it! The colours are perfect and everything goes together so well.

Zoechaos said...

Oooh lovely perfect colours and that blingie bike fabulous. XOXO Zoe

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Hi Sonya, I'm loving that rhinestone bicycle too! And I was so inspired by your Rootin Tootin post that I went to Joann's to find those cowboy buttons. I found some similar and used them for napkin rings on my post today--used a paint pen and glitter on the star buttons but left the boots and hat as they were! Thank you!! Linda