Sunday, March 20, 2011

YIPPEE! I WON!

I am SO excited... I can't even sit still! See this piece of art called "Wander"? I just WON it! Have you met Cindy Adkins at Whimsical Musings? Well, you need to! She is the one that created this piece! AND. I. WON. IT! She is very sweet and talented and always acknowledging other people. Cindy is a wonderful artist that was just published in Creating Vintage Charm. So please go over and meet her and congratulate her. I just feel really blessed right now and am so thankful for blog land! I have truly met some wonderful people. I pray that your day, friends, is as blessed as mine has been.
Thank you for stopping by and celebrating with me!
Blessings to you all,
Sonya

10 comments:

Valerie said...

Congrats!
It's really beautiful.

Valerie

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Sonya,
conratulations!I'm so happy for you - it's beautiful.Have a great evening.
Hugs,
Marie

Vintage Gal said...

Congratulations ~ it's just wonderful enjoy ;-)

Tess said...

Congratulations. That is a wonderfully charming piece of art.

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Sonya,
I'm so happy you won and it is all ready to go to its new home in Oregon!! Big ((hugs)) from me,
Cindy

Kasia said...

Congratulations Cindy!!! What a lovely piece of work! Youre very lucky indeed, glad you're so happy with it!

Hugs,

beskonechnost said...

it is unforgettable beautifully!!!

Nancy Maxwell James said...

congrats to you Sonya and what a gorgeous piece it is! :)

Candy C said...

Yeah Sonya! What a really stunning piece you won!! WooHoo...what a day to start off the week!!

Lululiz said...

Woohoo, congratulations, Sonya, Cindy's creations are so much fun, aren't they, and this is a gorgeous piece.