Friday, March 4, 2011

Surprise!

Look what Linda @ Nothin' But Country gave me! It's taken a few days to post this because I had a hard time deciding who to pass this award on to! I had to pick 7! It wasn't easy! Anyway, thank you SO much Linda for this award! If you haven't met Linda yet, pop on over and get to know her.




The Stylish Blogger Award Rules:


1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.


2. You share 7 things about yourself.


3. Award 7 recently discovered new blogs and contact them to know they've been awarded.




Here are 7 things about me that you might not already know:




1. My favorite food is chicken! Cooked any way!


2. I have 3 children, Jeff who is 30, Michael-22 and Nikki who is 28. And an angel grandson, Deacon who is 3!


3. I love animals! I have a toy poodle named Sissy (Pants), a cat named Buddy, and a tiny girl kitty named Baby. I would have more if someone (DH) would let me!


4. I love to garden.


5. I love to read and watch english mysteries!


6. I love garage sales, estate sales, flea markets, antique shows, and 2nd hand store shopping!


7. I love sharing the Lord through my art!



Now to pick 7 blogs! I pick these because they are some of the newest ones that found me through my giveaway and plus I really thought they were stylish! :)


1. Shabby Vintage Junk

2. Creativity is Contagious

3. Designs by Terri Gordon

4. Chatelet

5. Rose Garden Romantic

6. The Charm of Home


7. Vintage With Laces



These are all wonderful blogs that you must go visit! Seven more days til I draw my two names! Good luck everyone!
Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Candy C said...

Hi Sonya! Thank you so much for this award! I LOVE it!! I will post it as soon as I can!!! Thank you for giving me this honor! You are too sweet.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on the award
Thank you so much for linking up to Studio Sunday.
Have a blessed day
Rebecca

My Blessed Serendipity Life said...

Congrats on your award. You have a very nice blog and I just signed up to be your newest follower. Come on over for a visit.
hugs,
Danielle

Lynn Stevens said...

Congrats on your Blog award, Its so great to learn more about you.
Hugs Lynn

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Congrats on your award,Sonya!
So nice to get to know you better.
Have a lovely Sunday.
XO Marie

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Sonya,
Congratulations on your award!!! Your blog is so beautiful and I love the name of it...it is wonderful! and I love your list too...

I hope you are having a beautiful Sunday!
XO