Thursday, March 10, 2011

Look what I got!

Last Sunday my daughter and grandson and I went to Eugene to the Picadilly Flea Market! I just love going to things like this. You never know what you will find. I bought some crocheted pieces.
Some pretty jewelry. I only bought the inexpensive ones, as I use them in my art work and couldn't afford to use the really pretty ones. They had some beautiful ones. But I wouldn't be able to justify possibly tearing the expensive ones apart.

This is one of a pair of earrings. I love the colors and the pearls.

Very sparkly blue earrings. I had such a hard time taking pictures today. The wind was just blowing the clouds all over the place so my camera was constantly changing settings!

These are a pretty lavendar pair of earrings. I couldn't get these into focus.

I thought this was a pretty angel pin.

One of another pair of earrings. The emerald green in this pair of earrings was so pretty.

A nice sturdy necklace and bracelet for my soldered pieces.

I love these rhinestone earrings. The really had a sparkle to them.

A cool 25 cent doorbell plate.

Two awesome wallpaper books for a $1! Yippee!


Baby had to rub her scent on the books. I thought the hearts were cute on this wallpaper.

I love the reds in these books.

Cute chicken images.


I didn't show you all of the pages but you get the idea.

And this! I didn't get this at the flea market, my dear sweet hubby gave me this! I needed more storage in my craft room but I didn't want to have to buy another piece of furniture. DH has 3 of these so he said I could have this one! And it's clean!

All the drawers and compartments are lined. ;) Isn't that wonderful? I wish it wasn't red. I'm trying to keep the colors in my craft room cream and brown. But oh well, I can't really be choosy, can I? Maybe I will paint it this summer.
Now don't forget friends, tomorrow is the last day to sign up for my giveaway! I'm so excited to draw the names. Good luck to you all. I wish I could give everyone a gift. I've had so much fun meeting new blog friends. I will announce the winner Saturday morning, so stay tuned!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
Sonya

13 comments:

Linda said...

Such a sweet thing that your hubby did....I would paint it!
Linda

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Beautiful finds,Sonya!! So sweet of your dh -
I would paint it too.Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Sonya,
Wow, I love all your treasures--they are amazing!!! And brilliant to use a wallpaper book! (I used to be a decorator and I never would have thought of that...the papers are spectacular.)
Sending blessings your way,
Cindy
XO

Kasia said...

Hello Sonya!

I adore your wonderful little treasures! The colours and veriety are amazing... I have some stuff like that from my Grandma so I cant use them for decor... but beautiful all the same!

HUgs,

Barbara Jean said...

great finds sweetie.
Have a great weekend.
blessings
barbara jean

Junk Fairy said...

What a find, love all your goodies!thanks for sharing.
Smiles!
Eloise

Lululiz said...

Wow, Sonya, you sure came home with some fabulous treasures, all that gorgeous bling and those wallpaper books, fabulous.

She Uses Her Words said...

What great treasures! I wish we had flea markets where I live. :)
xo, Karen

Charlene said...

You scored BIG!!!!!!!!! And that tool box will work great for tons of storage. What will HUBBY think if you paint it??? :0
HUGS!
Charlene

Candy C said...

All I can say is "SCORE!" You had a great day out flea marketing, didn't you? I love finding "treasures" like you did!!! WooHoo!

Fabric Art said...

Sonya your Flea markets findings are amazing, love all the jewelrys they are great to use in art pieces.
Anni

Lady Pamela said...

You have such a fabulous blog background. Karen did mine too. I just love her work. She is a real sweetheart,too. She made me some calling cards, too. I have them on file in my computer so I can print them whenever I run out. I give them out to people with my blog address on them.
*smiles*

saltbox treasures said...

Beautiful finds!!! Love that red French wallpaper book. I haven't found a wallpaper book to buy in a long time.
Enjoy!
~ Julie