Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Valentine For My Hubby!!

You probably can't tell by the photo that this Valentine is about 10x11 inches.
Don't they have the cutest, chubbiest faces?

I used music paper and old wallpaper. I just love old wallpaper, don't you?

This is the back of it.


I plan on making more Valentine's-y things when I get back from Hawaii. I'll be leaving Monday and be back the next Monday. Pray that we are ALL well by then!
I hope YOU all are healthy too. I know some nasty bugs have been going around this area of the world. Well, I think it's everywhere! I am looking forward to some nice, warm weather. I will miss all of you while I'm gone and wish I could take you all with me!
Blessings to you all.







10 comments:

Miss Sandy said...

Sonya,

This is stunning and your sweetheart will love it! Be well and safe and happy travel!

Nancy Maxwell James said...

oh my Sonya...this is just the sweetest thing ever! I love all the wonderful details!
Hope you have a wonderful trip - sounds like a beautiful place to be any time of year! :)

Alisa said...

So sweet!
Have a great trip!

Barbara Jean said...

too too sweet!!

Hope you have a great time!!

blessings

barbara jean

Micki said...

I am sure that he loved it ...It is so pretty!
Micki

Sherry said...

That is wonderful! You did a great job on that. Hawaii! I love Hawaii! Enjoy it for me too.
:)
Sherry

Vicki said...

S- I absolutely love this Valentine. It is adorable. It came out great. I do hope you are all well for such an exciting trip! Rest up. Safe travels!

Lynn Stevens said...

He is going to Love it! and the bigger the better at least when it comes to hearts! LOL

Have a wonderful time soaking up the Sun in Hawaii. You lucky gal!!!!!! You can think of me freezing here in ID! LOL
hugs Lynn

Monica@The White Bench said...

Hi Sonya,
a heartfelt thank you!!You made my day with your warm and caring words! They were so comforting and beautiful.
Again, THANK YOU!
Your Valentine is gorgeous, it inspired me to make one for my hubby too.
Monica xo

Becky Shander said...

What a lovely Valentine, and I especially like that it's on the larger side...this big heart is beautiful.