Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Treasures From Glory Days~

I wanted to share what I bought at Glory Days. I have a thing for the bottle brush wreaths. Well, bottle brush anything actually.:) Be prepared there's quite a few pictures!
I love the color of this shiny teal garland.

I love the color of this tinsel stuff. Can't think of the name right now. But I've got several ideas floating around inside my head for this...stuff.

Isn't he cute? His antlers move! Kind of creepy. But I liked him anyway.


I loved the pattern on this dish! I'll make something with this!



Aren't the little hearts adorable on this?

I thought these little girls were kind of comical. The one on the right looks scared doesn't she? Maybe she just saw Santa come down the chimney and she can't believe her eyes! The puppy looks pretty frightened too. :)

I have a soft spot for snowmen too. Especially chubby faced ones like these.


Some more snowmen. :) I told you...

This is Samson and Delilah.

A little baggie of goodies. I think the ballerina was happy to be let out of the bag!

I love the material they used for this flower. And I like the color too.


Of course, I love this one too!

We can never have too many pearl buttons, can we?

What do think about these for place cards for the dinner table? They are heavy too.

Here's a back view of these. I think they will be fun to alter.

Here's some sparkles that I'll use for something...

Reflectors...I wish they were colored but these will do... for now.:)

I told you I have a thing for bottle brush wreaths. Maybe next year I will do a tree with nothing but wreaths! Would that be weird?
I'm so glad you stopped by. I hope you've been thinking about what you would like to see in my giveaway. Some of you have let me know. Which I do appreciate! So please, don't be shy!
If you're not a follower yet...please join us. I would love to hear from all of you! Praying that you all have a very Merry Christmas.






































6 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi, Sonya. What treasures you have found? I love those metal pieces you are thinking of making into place card holders. I picture them covered in paper and turned into almost a picture frame. You are going to have fun with those! Love everything you found.

Miss Sandy said...

Girl, you sure have an eye for great finds! Those little snowmen are beyond adorable. I can't wait to see what you will create with all these.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Sonya,
great finds! Love them. You know you can color the Reflectors with alkohol inks.
Can't wait to see what you do with them.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie

Lululiz said...

Wow, you sure had a good shopping trip!How many slaves did you have with you to carry all the treasures home, lolol? Lovely bits and pieces.

Barbara Jean said...

Great loot girl
a friend and i made it over yesterday. so fun!

blessings

barbara jean

Micki said...

All the items are amazing. What wonderful finds!
Micki