Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pink Mosaic Birdhouse~

Don't you just love the bird's little face? My sister, Angie made this! What do you think? Quite beautiful, don't you think? She use to sell them in her store. She would no sooner put them out and they would be gone! They are very time consuming, but I think she needs to sell these on line, don't you? I tried to take close-up pictures of the roses and the bird's little face but you know me and my blurry pics! I want a new camera!
This is the side view of the birdhouse.

The back view. Aren't the hearts a sweet touch?


I would like to try a hand at this too. But you know...I think I've got enough crafts going. :) Double click on pictures to get a better view.
I'm going to try to link up with Beverly @ How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday. Go give her a visit. There are so many to check out. What fun.
Happy Pink Saturday and a very Merry Christmas to you all.



8 comments:

Donnie said...

Your birdhouse is so lovely. Happy Pink Saturday.

Tammy said...

Hi Sonya, it is obvious that talent and creativity run in your family. I just love anything with mosaics. And your Fruits of the Spirit collage is so pretty as are all the wonderful ornaments you are making from lids and such. Everything is just lovely. Hope you are having a great weekend. :) Tammy

sonya said...

Thanks Tammy,for visiting. I tried to e-mail you but it said I couldn't for some reason. Hopefully, you will see this. Hope your weekend is great too!
Merry Christmas!
Sonya

viridian said...

Lovely bird houses. Is that really broken china?
Thank you for sharing.
Happy Pink Saturday!

Sandy said...

Fun fun birdhouses.... Thanks for sharing! I'd like to invite you to come and follow/visit me at my new blog...Come and share and play. I'm so excited to be meeting all these new friends...I'd love to have you too. xoso Sandy

yodafatkitty said...

That birdhouse is truly beautiful!! I'm guessing it's the tile work on that that's the most time consuming? Really pretty!

Barbara Jean said...

Oh so sweet!!
What a beautiful gift.

blessings
barbara jean

Nancy Maxwell James said...

Sonya
what a charming and darling little house. I love the mosiac effect on it! beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful week! :)