Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More Ornaments!

I had some more of these zinc lids leftover and thought I better do something with these. Nancy at Sugar Lump Studios gave me these ideas. She is SO talented. My ornaments don't look as cute as hers but I'm showing you anyway! Double click on the pictures you can see them better.




I thought the key was a cute idea.




I just love the vintage pictures, don't you? I don't know if you can tell that that's a bell hanging at the end of it.




This one is made using a little muffin tin. I thought the pin looked kind of like a snowflake. I have a soft spot for all old brooches and earrings.


It's so pretty in the evening with just the Christmas lights shining on it.


Sorry this is kind of a dark photo. It's a picture of Joseph and Jesus. The background paper is a page out of John in the New Testament. I highlighted John 3:16. The pearl chain kind of reminded me of a rosary chain, so I used it.






I thought the word "believe" was appropriate, hanging from the lid. Don't you?



Doesn't she just have the cutest face? And doesn't she look convincing? Lol. It is so much better in real life. It was such a dark and dreary day today!


I thought this was kind of funny to hang at the end of the lid. Since she is trying to convince us she's been good. This is what we are trying to keep from doing in her face! LOL! I LOVE pictures of children. They are so precious to me.


I love this little girl too. I added some glitter on the snowy areas of the pic. The pipe cleaner is brown if you can't tell. It really brings out the vintage look of the picture to me.

Well, I hope you enjoyed these. Go visit Nancy. She has some beautiful ones and her photos are so much better than mine.
I hope you all are staying healthy and enjoying your holiday season.












5 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

What beautiful ornaments! Love the key and bell, great additions, you did Nancy proud!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Sonya,
your ornaments are just beautiful - love the vintage look.TFS! Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Marie

Miss Sandy said...

Sonya,

These are just darling! I love the snowflake pin in the tart tin, oh who am I kidding, I love them all! Have a wonderful day!

Barbara Jean said...

These are all wonderful!
thanks for sharing

blessings

barbara jean

Alisa said...

Oh, so, so pretty, Sonya! I love the little danglies hanging from them... nice little touch!