Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry CHRISTmas to You All!


May you all remember Jesus as you celebrate today and tomorrow. It isn't about the presents and food. As you receive and give gifts and eat all the goodies, please remember to give thanks to our Lord for all that He has given you. Especially, the greatest gift of all...Jesus, our Lord and Savior. We have so much to be thankful for. A lot of us have had a pretty hard year. But we have to focus on our blessings. Make sure you tell your loved ones that you love them. Appreciate every moment.



Tomorrow my family and I will celebrate Jesus' birth by singing Happy Birthday to Him. I usually make a cake and put a candle in it but my grandson asked me if we could make cupcakes. So we will have birthday cupcakes. :)

I've really enjoyed getting to know some of you bloggers. There are so many kindhearted , talented, generous women out there that I'm just so thankful for. I pray that you all have the merriest of Christmas' and your new year will be filled with many blessings.

I had to share this sweet little Christmas robin with you. I just want to pick him up and squeeeezzzee him!

God Bless you all dear friends!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Blessings to you too, Sonya! I am so glad we met in blogland this year. Thank you for reminding everyone that Jesus is the reason we celebrate this season. Merry Christmas!

Lynn Stevens said...

I hope youe Christmas was extra special, now don't squeeze that Robin too hard. LOL

Barbara Jean said...

hey girl
My comp. in shop so using husbands lap top for a minute.
love your little chubby robin.

thanks for the visit.

let me see your tart tins when you get some done. i did mine in hurry so know you all will get some
really cute ones going on.

hugs

bj

Barbara Jean said...

came by to say hi and have a super day!

blessings

barbara jean