Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Gift from Sandy!

Look what came in the mail today! An angel from a Sweet Angel! I'm sure most of you know her...if you don't, get over to meet her! Her name is Sandy from Quill Cottage . You will love her. She is so talented and just a real joy to know. I saw this angel on her blog awhile back and left her a comment saying that I loved her snowflakes that she had made. And that my favorite was the little girl angel. And she sent it to me! This angel is so much prettier in person. Sandy sent me some other goodies too. See...
Pretty cutouts and buttons, and vintage flowers. I love it all! And...


Look at the pretty lace. See the little bird? Isn't she sweet? And...


Look at this little tussie mussie. I love the music paper. Adorable. And...


here she is! Isn't she just precious? I'm sorry about my lousy photography. The picture doesn't even do her justice. Doesn't help that it's been so dark and gloomy outside! But I just had to share with you my wonderful gift. Thank you again dear Sandy.
I hope you are all having a great week. Thanks again for all the sweet comments. It just makes my day.




3 comments:

Vicki said...

What a treat! This is a lovely gift to receive. I can see why you were so excited! How sweet of Sandy. She is talented.

Lululiz said...

What a wonderful surprise for you! I was really taken by her beautiful snowflakes as well when I read her post the other day. Really gorgeous, and you are a very lucky girl.

Miss Sandy said...

Sonya,

I am so glad you enjoyed the little gift. It has been a real joy getting to know you too. Merry Christmas!