Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Treasures of the Heart Shop and My New Blog Friend!

Do you live in the Eugene, Oregon area? Well...if you do and you haven't been to "Treasures of the Heart" gift store yet, you better get over there and meet Barbara Jean! Treasures! She wasn't kidding! I. LOVE. IT! I met Barbara through this blog! She was actually my first follower too! And she is the sweetest. You can meet her on her blog too, if you can't make it to her store. Her blog is Treasures of the Heart. I had so much fun meeting her and spending the day with her. She is going to show me how to make her lace flowers and the tea bag roses! I can't wait! We did so much visiting and then we went to a couple other places to shop we ended up running out of time to do the crafts. That's okay I'm going back so we can do it next time. Her shop is absolutely the cutest. You just have to go see. Okay? Barbara is so talented too and you will be able to see that when you visit her shop. Here is her address: 90034 Prairie Rd. Eugene, Oregon. She is opened Thursday through Saturday. Here are a few pictures that I took of her store. Like a dumb head I didn't take one of her! Duh! Can you believe that? Sorry, I'm such a dunce cap! Next time I will Barb! You should have said,"Hey take one of me too!" LOL.
Thank you so much for the fun time Barb!
Kind of blurry but look at all the neat stuff on these shelves and there are many more just like it!


Neat chandelier!
Adorable pansies...my sister collects these! I had to get them for her! Her kitchen is lavender and yellow.

Barb made this nest and placed it in this sieve. Cute!


Believe it or not this is an old refrigerator and a guy made these (galvanized?)tin drawers to fit perfectly into this gutted fridge! I want it!

Another view of this wonderful fridge/cabinet. I would love to have that in my craft room!
Darling, darling shoe that Barb made with those tiny roses made out of used tea bags. Sweetness.
Still cute.


Look at this awesome box! You could store all kinds of treasures in this thing.

Aren't these lace flowers sweet as can be? She is going to show me how to make these! They are even prettier in real life!


I LOVE this gown! I want it don't you?
So pop on over to her blog or better yet go to her store! You won't be sorry and tell her I sent you! The store is very easy to find too.
I hope you all had as great of a day as I did. God bless you all.










3 comments:

Miss Sandy said...

Sonya,

What a wonderful treat to meet a blog friend in person and her shop is just adorable. Yes, I am in love with the repurposed frig too! Blessings on your day!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Sonya,
sounds like you two had a wonderful time!
I'm so happy you found each other. I love Barbs blog, so many pretty things and wonderful tutorials like the nest tutorial.
The lace flowers are just gorgeous!!!TFS!
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Marie

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

That fridge with galvanized drawers is fantastic. What an amazing piece!

And I love the way they've styled that shop - I just wiah it was nearer me!!

Sarahx