Friday, November 26, 2010

I Love Christmas Decorations!

I'm digging my Christmas stuff out. I got rid of so much of it and then I moved to a lot bigger house! That was smart. But I thought I would show you a few things that I didn't get rid of.

Isn't Mr. Twinkles just adorable? I found him in a store a few years ago and I just love him. I just had to show him to you. Don't you want to just squeeze him?
His cute rootbeer belly!


I love the way he's looking at the bird. I want to decorate my livingroom with the bird theme for Christmas. So he will go in there too.

I bought this stocking at my sister's old store she had. I love the quilted fabric and the pearls pinned on the top of the stocking.

Isn't it cute?

Don't you just love these little houses with the lights inside? They look SO cute at night, don't they? My sister gave me this last year and I just love it.



Knock, knock! I would love this to be my house! HAHA!
How are you decorating this year? Do you have a theme? I have such a hard time deciding how to decorate because I like everything. I think I will do something different in every room. :) Won't that be fun?









8 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Mr. Twinkles is so sweet with his little birdie friend. Good luck with decorating. I will wait until December rolls around. And hopefully I will get some cleaning done before then. I keep putting it at the bottom of my list. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. :) Tammy

Nancy Maxwell James said...

Sonya
your decorations are all treasures! I love that house - so sweet and vintage! I don't think I have ever seen one like it. I am trying to figure out where my decorations will go this year since we are in a different house now and all the light outlets are not as they were in the old place. We do have two trees this year - my white light tree and hubby got the family tree for his colored lights! :)

Lululiz said...

Mr. Twinkles looks very cuddly and has a lovely smile, yep, I like Mr. Twinkles!

Miss Sandy said...

Love that little house, yes, it looks like the perfect Christmas house. I am wavering on what I'll do this year with such young grands with inquisitive hands. I have an antique tree and ornaments, those are NOT coming out so I am wondering what to do. I know your bird theme is going to be wonderful! Have a sweet weekend.

Lynn Stevens said...

I adore that sugar coated house, looks good enough to eat! and a sweet snowman too, I spent the last two days decorating, don't have the tree up yet but I'm getting closer! Have a Happy Holiday season!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Sonya,
Mr. Twinkle is adorable.Have a lovely Sunday.
Hugs,
Marie

Charlene said...

Thank you for stopping by to visit me!!!! I LOVE your blog!!! I see you know my friend Lisa from Tarnished & Tattered (she & I have so much fun together) & then there's Karen from My Desert Cottage... she's coming out to go to Round Top with me in the spring so, I guess we must like a lot of the same things!

Ymmm decorating you asked what I'm doing. Well, this is our year to do Christmas here so I am doing the big tree all decked out with a candy & cookie theme for the GRANDS & of course the Santa Train is a must! Hope you'll come back to check it out. And I do love that little red sparkly house your sister gave you. I am wanting to go through & get rid of some of my Christmas stuff but, am afraid after I do I will be in your spot of wishing I had some of it back. Charlene

Charlene said...

OH MY!!!!!!!! I just saw that you listed me as one of your favorite blogs!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! I feel so honored! Have a wonderful week. HUGS!
Charlene