Saturday, November 6, 2010

Great Garage Sale Find!











WooHoo! That's all I have to say! Not really, I have a lot more to say than that! I stopped at a garage sale today. Walked through everything and then I almost left and I thought...no you better walk around one more time. I'm SOOO glad I did! Underneath the tables were boxes of the old Victoria magazines and Martha Stewart magazines! She had them marked $1 a box! WHAT!? I grabbed them so fast I couldn't get to them fast enough! She said since I bought them all she gave me $1 off! SCREAM! Some of the mags are from 1989. I just love the Victoria mags. I could look at them all day long.



3 comments:

Lululiz said...

Oh you lucky lucky girl, what a great find!

Miss Sandy said...

JACKPOT!!! Wow, what a fantastic deal and so much inspiration to look through. It is always worth looking in those little nooks and crannies to get the best deals. Great Finds!

Barbara Jean said...

Great find girl!!
Just browsing around since i missed coming while i was gone

see you soon

blessings

barbara jean